Tesla Vehicles Megathread

Driving Tesla CYBERTRUCK: The best Tesla ever? *full review​

I know it's subjective but, damn, that is one ugly car.

If you want proper minimalist design, hire some Japanese or bring back DeLorean.

I know it's subjective but, damn, that is one ugly car.

If you want proper minimalist design, hire some Japanese or bring back DeLorean.

My understanding is it's supposed to have that futuristic look. But hey, what do I know?

My understanding is it's supposed to have that futuristic look. But hey, what do I know?

Futuristic? This look has been in scifi movies for decades.

It's a sad copy of a 1980s DeLorean DMC-12 but at least the DeLorean had those cool gull wing doors.
images.jpeg

Futuristic? This look has been in scifi movies for decades.

It's a sad copy of a 1980s DeLorean DMC-12 but at least the DeLorean had those cool gull wing doors.
View attachment 15908

Agreed. If you want to have that futuristic look, a good place to start is look at how HiPhi does it.

HiPhi Z range test and slippery slope test vs Tesla Highland​

Agreed. If you want to have that futuristic look, a good place to start is look at how HiPhi does it.

HiPhi Z range test and slippery slope test vs Tesla Highland​

Meh, not impressed either but, since this is a Tesla thread, let's leave it at that....

Meh, not impressed either but, since this is a Tesla thread, let's leave it at that....

American car design language hadn't been all that good since the 1980s when it peaked.

American car design language hadn't been all that good since the 1980s when it peaked.

Leaving aside external looks, American cars have always excelled in comfort.

I remember the first time I sat in a friend's Buick he had bought used for a few hundred bucks. It didn't have expensive leather interior or anything fancy, obviously, but we kids were blown away by the smooth ride, the plush, comfortable seats and all the other ergonomics. And, in the US, even a regular self-supporting teenager could afford such a car (used).

Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta 12.1.2 Drives to Corte Madera with Zero Interventions​

Tesla's American LFP battery plant will produce game changing new battery​

How Tesla's NEW adaptive pixel matrix headlights work​

Tesla Model Y gets Hardware 4 (HW4) - massive improvement to vision​

Tesla sells 9% more China-made cars in Jan 2023 as Model Y gets new tech​

BYD exports grow 247% in January but Tesla takes back global EV sales crown​

Alien Dreadnought 3.0 - Elon Musk's Factory of the Future is being built today​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back