Maximum Mach number: 1.5
Practical lift m:16000
Maximum usable angle of attack: >29.9°
Maximum overload: +8.5/-3
Landing speed km/h: 220~234
Take-off run distance m: 160~200
Landing runway distance m: 400~550
Airframe life (flight hours) hr: 18000

I haven't found photos of the actual cockpit yet, only of the model. I'll upload them later when I find them.
A.jpg
B.jpg

====================================================

L-15B's pulsating production line
m0bh7aw1.png

Last edited:
DJI produces agricultural drone T-40. Equipped with AESA

MEITU_20240906_191321537.jpg

Let me help you update your database.
Your picture is a simulator, not a real cockpit.
The two video screenshots below are of the real cockpit of the JL-10. You will notice some differences between them.

JL-10 is old technology Aircraft like Russian YAK-130 , Italian M-346

And no big difference with real cockpit

First flight
YAK-130 : 1996
M-346 : 2004
L-15B : 2006

T-7A RED HAWK : 2016
HURJET : 2023

HURJET modern Cockpit like 5th gen Fighters
1725621450497.png

-- Aselsan MURAD AESA Radar with GaN technology
-- Aselsan EW Suite
-- Aselsan ASELPOD targeting Pod
-- fly-by-wire with parameter limiting
-- night vision goggle-compatible cockpit
-- head-up display and an integrated helmet display system
-- advanced human machine interface
-- digital control flight system
-- air-to-air refuelling capability

-- to carry even 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air Missiles for BVR combat

and most modern Aselsan TULGAR HELMET which is similar to F-35's advanced HELMET
1725622039269.jpeg

Last edited:
JL-10 is old technology Aircraft like Russian YAK-130 , Italian M-346

And no big difference with real cockpit

First flight
YAK-130 : 1996
M-346 : 2004
L-15B : 2006

T-7A RED HAWK : 2016
HURJET : 2023

HURJET modern Cockpit like 5th gen Fighters
View attachment 63395

-- Aselsan MURAD AESA Radar with GaN technology
-- Aselsan EW Suite
-- Aselsan ASELPOD targeting Pod
-- fly-by-wire with parameter limiting
-- night vision goggle-compatible cockpit
-- head-up display and an integrated helmet display system
-- advanced human machine interface
-- digital control flight system
-- air-to-air refuelling capability

-- to carry even 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air Missiles for BVR combat

and most modern Aselsan TULGAR HELMET which is similar to F-35's advanced HELMET
View attachment 63396
I didn't mean in any way to compare the L-15 to the HURJET. I was trying to tell you that your impression of it needs to be updated, it's constantly being updated. I was just providing an update on it. Understand?

I didn't mean in any way to compare the L-15 to the HURJET. I was trying to tell you that your impression of it needs to be updated, it's constantly being updated. I was just providing an update on it. Understand?

L15/JL10 use which engine? Chinese or Russian?

Current information: AI-222K-25F (Ukraine Motor Sich)
China has a similar engine WS-17. but there is no information about it.

So I heard the UAE put in an order for JL-10s, are the engines for new production coming from Ukraine? I didn't realize that Ukraine was mass producing them with the war ongoing. I know they produced a few, but are they producing them in Ukraine or China?

So I heard the UAE put in an order for JL-10s, are the engines for new production coming from Ukraine? I didn't realize that Ukraine was mass producing them with the war ongoing. I know they produced a few, but are they producing them in Ukraine or China?
China has a lot of inventory. When they are used up, Chinese engines will replace them. Don't worry.

=======================================

Ukraine Motor Sich Co.

In 2015, a Chinese company succeeded in acquiring Motor Sich Co. through the stock market and plans to set up a production facility in Chongqing, China. The plan is to relocate Motor Sich Co. to China. The deal attracted the attention of the United States. The U.S. put direct pressure on the Ukrainian government.
In 2021, the Ukrainian government vetoed the deal. They nationalised Motor Sich Co. At the same time, they sanctioned the head of the Chinese company and banned him from entering Ukraine. The Ukrainian government forcibly broke the contract and refused any compensation. As a result of the sanctions imposed by the Ukrainian government, the Chinese company suffered huge losses and went bankrupt.
After this, Motor Sich Co. lost all their Chinese orders and capital and had a very difficult time operating. They travelled to China several times to ask for help, but received no response.
After this incident, Sino-Ukrainian relations took a sharp turn for the worse.
At the time of the Russo-Ukrainian War, the position of the Chinese government was largely influenced by this event.

Russia-Ukraine war started .................
Motor Sich Co. was attacked by Russian missiles several times and the factory suffered huge losses.
The head of Motor Sich Co. was arrested by the Ukrainian security service for treason and replaced by a new head.
The current situation of Motor Sich Co. is unknown.

Tidbits: Many engineers of Motor Sich Co. and their families were living and working in China before the war ......................

Last edited:
China has a lot of inventory. When they are used up, Chinese engines will replace them. Don't worry.

Ukraine Motor Sich Co.

In 2015, a Chinese company succeeded in acquiring Motor Sich Co. through the stock market and plans to set up a production facility in Chongqing, China. The plan is to relocate Motor Sich Co. to China. The deal attracted the attention of the United States. The U.S. put direct pressure on the Ukrainian government.
In 2021, the Ukrainian government vetoed the deal. They nationalised Motor Sich Co. At the same time, they sanctioned the head of the Chinese company and banned him from entering Ukraine. The Ukrainian government forcibly broke the contract and refused any compensation. As a result of the sanctions imposed by the Ukrainian government, the Chinese company suffered huge losses and went bankrupt.
After this, Motor Sich Co. lost all their Chinese orders and capital and had a very difficult time operating. They travelled to China several times to ask for help, but received no response.
After this incident, Sino-Ukrainian relations took a sharp turn for the worse.
At the time of the Russo-Ukrainian War, the position of the Chinese government was largely influenced by this event.

Russia-Ukraine war started .................
Motor Sich Co. was attacked by Russian missiles several times and the factory suffered huge losses.
The head of Motor Sich Co. was arrested by the Ukrainian security service for treason and replaced by a new head.
The current situation of Motor Sich Co. is unknown.

Tidbits: Many engineers of Motor Sich Co. and their families were living and working in China before the war ......................

hard to believe...

hard to believe...
Before this happened. China and Ukraine had very good relations. There was a great deal of military and civilian trade between the two countries. The people of both countries also had very good relations.
China was able to build destroyers on a large scale because Motor Sich Co. transferred warship engine technology to China, and China went from copying to making its own to doing its own independent research.
There are many examples of Sino-Ukrainian military cooperation. Including the J15 which can also be traced back to Ukraine.

This incident was the trigger for the breakdown of Sino-Ukrainian relations. The root cause was the strong pressure from the US on Ukraine, which had to start antagonising China in many ways.

This is the stupidest decision of the Ukrainian government!

Before this happened. China and Ukraine had very good relations. There was a great deal of military and civilian trade between the two countries. The people of both countries also had very good relations.
China was able to build destroyers on a large scale because Motor Sich Co. transferred warship engine technology to China, and China went from copying to making its own to doing its own independent research.
There are many examples of Sino-Ukrainian military cooperation. Including the J15 which can also be traced back to Ukraine.

This incident was the trigger for the breakdown of Sino-Ukrainian relations. The root cause was the strong pressure from the US on Ukraine, which had to start antagonising China in many ways.

This is the stupidest decision of the Ukrainian government!

I'm not aware of any transfer of tech that Moto Sich did, from the observations of most analysts, they said China reverse engineered the turbines currently powering Chinese vessels.

As for the inventory, are you sure? what is your source for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back