The American cutting edge in aircraft

XRQ-73 Shepard

This aircraft was made public in 2024 and feature hybrid-electric architecture.

1725108000305.webp

Last edited:
No, I have been keeping up with KE development closely. It has been stated by Baykar that, it will also have fully AI driven autonomous characteristics in future blocks.

And, Ghostbat is a AI Assisted wingman. Not fully AI. In fact, none of the UCAVs flying today has gained full autonomy capable of conducting all range of missions autonomously. That is still a decade away at least.

Anyway, Baykar KE is technically more capable because it is incorporating IWB + AESA sensor, EOTS. EW/ELINT. Like a full fledged fighter. Neither Ghostbat nor X58 has IWB, or that many sensors. They are more limited in this regard.

Also, KE is kinetically more superior. Future CCA would be more comparable to Baykar KE.
Ghost Bat is a fully AI function drone, they are going to implement what they did with the X-62 on it (along with 1000 other platform) as announced by Sec Air Force at the beginning of the year (I will see if I can find that article)

The issue with KE is they promised a lot of things, but none of them are actually proven. AI generative model for example, it was demonstrated by the aforementioned X-62 with the quad AI denomination function (basically it's 4 different AI running against each other and choose the one most effective solution) I don't know what kind of demonstration Baykar did, other than that flight prototype.

But then I did not follow the program closely.

Last edited:
Ghost Bat is a fully AI function drone, they are going to implement what they did with the X-62 on it (along with 1000 other platform) as announced by Boeing at the beginning of the year (I will see if I can find that article)

Yes, but that is still work in progress. Afaik, this is the latest situation.

I am not claiming that Baykar has developed AI capabilities comparable to DARPA or L&M. Just pointing KE is a bigger and heavier platform incorporating more systems compared to those two.

Yes, but that is still work in progress. Afaik, this is the latest situation.

I am not claiming that Baykar has developed AI capabilities comparable to DARPA or L&M. Just pointing KE is a bigger and heavier platform incorporating more systems compared to those two.
Well, yeah, but I am going at the demonstrator stand point.

Not to diminish anything from Baykar, but you need to be able to show you have the capabilities to do that to be able to work. Even when the X-62A SACS (I think it was call that) system implemented on Ghost Bat or any aircraft, it wouldn't be mature in the beginning and it will continue update to date. But then you still need to be able to demonstrate to some degree you are capable of that.

Those mysterious triangular aircraft are also real with patents of some designs coming to light in recent years. I found some information about these aircraft in an excellent publication and I have also posted the video of a well-informed individual to shed more light on this theme. There are, in fact, rumors of strange aircraft witnessed above Iraq and Iran and the relevant video provides some information in relation. Amazing stuff.

1725110181714.webp

1725110501865.webp

Last edited:
XRQ-73 Shepard

This aircraft was made public in 2024 and feature hybrid-electric architecture.

View attachment 62159

Looks cool

It is clear that the United States has made a huge mistake on the issue of Mr. Qian.

Today, Qian Xuesen's ballistic theory has been applied to Hypersonic ballistic missiles on a large scale by the PLA. United States people are still experimenting.......................

It is clear that the United States has made a huge mistake on the issue of Mr. Qian.

Today, Qian Xuesen's ballistic theory has been applied to Hypersonic ballistic missiles on a large scale by the PLA. United States people are still experimenting.......................
Interesting. I might have to do a bit of research on him.

Those mysterious triangular aircraft are also real with patents of some designs coming to light in recent years. I found some information about these aircraft in an excellent publication and I have also posted the video of a well-informed individual to shed more light on this theme. There are, in fact, rumors of strange aircraft witnessed above Iraq and Iran and the relevant video provides some information in relation. Amazing stuff.

1725114853158.jpeg
Link

Iraqi intelligence disclosed in one of its documents that the US used two different types of triangular stealth aircraft to attack and degrade Iraqi defenses in war in 1991.

1725149085879.jpeg
Link

American accounts suggest that the B-2A Spirit was FIRST used to attack and degrade Yugoslavian defenses in war in 1999. So what was the other triangular stealth aircraft that the US used to attack and degrade Iraqi defenses in war in 1991? It could be one of the black articles linked to the largely classified Advanced Technology Bomber program. Below is an example of one of the designs:

1725149247533.webp
Link

Last edited:

Thanks for the pointer, I will expand on this theme in a different thread.

Thanks for the pointer, I will expand on this theme in a different thread.
The more difficult Sanger ballistic has also been mastered by China............

I expect. The appearance of hypersonic ballistic missiles using the Sanger trajectory will soon be seen in the PLA.

Impressive stuff, it seems that USA will remain as strongest in overall depth air force in the world but once it switch fully to AI there will be easier opportunity for rivals to chase and counter their air force setup.

Wouldn't say that's a mistake, (probably the only mistake the US did was deport the man, if this is what you are talking about)

US Missile and Nuclear Doctrine revolve around a different concept. That's based on delivery, not trajectory. The goal is to deliver the platform without being intercepted. You can achieve this in multiple ways, not just one.

"the stupidest thing this country ever did" –Secretary of the Navy, Dan Kimball

LOL I can name a few things the US did WAY MORE stupider than that.......but yeah, as I said, deporting the man because of the red scare is a mistake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back