The Chinese waved the ROC flag in Guangzhou.

Again. One guy represents 1.4 billion poeple. When can you guys stop this meaningless game? Every country has bad or even mental disordered people. Why you keep denying this commen sense?
Stop talking. A 54 year old low-income person killed a 25-year-old CCP female official. Then he committed suicide. You don't think this low-income old man can represent Chinese people.

Do you think that 1.4 billion Chinese people provide free services for CCP like you?

Guangzhou is infested with Taiwanese. It can be expected one or two would wave the Taiwan flag. Actually I flew from North America to Taipei to Guangzhou recently. It was cheaper than direct flight from North America to Guangzhou. Guangzhou seems to be a popular flight destination from Taipei... The Taiwanese airline sux. The food is terrible. I enjoyed my brief connecting flight from Taipei to Guangzhou on Hainan airline much better. The food was better.

Personally, I like this flag. I think it has a better design than the current national flag. Or maybe it is because blue happens to be my favorite color.

There are also Taiwanese waving the red flag with 5 stars lol the KMT is dead in Taiwan they can't win the election how do you guys expect them to win the heart of the mainland Chinese. Impossible beggars can't be choosers. kMt reminds me of the later part of the qing dynasty trying to hold onto what's left and ended up with nothing.

Hokkien is the most commonly used language outside of mandarin in Taiwan so there's some connection there to people of southern china in fujian and Guangdong but they won't gain much support from other parts of china. If anything people in Guangzhou are more related to those in hong kong Taiwan not so much.

There are also Taiwanese waving the red flag with 5 stars lol the KMT is dead in Taiwan they can't win the election how do you guys expect them to win the heart of the mainland Chinese. Impossible beggars can't be choosers. kMt reminds me of the later part of the qing dynasty trying to hold onto what's left and ended up with nothing.
The Chinese do not really miss KMT. The Chinese just hate CCP. It's that simple. Humiliating CCP with ROC flag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back