The country has gone bankrupt, and no one is willing to lend us money," says Qaiser Bengali.

In my opinion avoiding the tax net is not living within your means
Oligarchs are avoiding the tax net, and they have to be brought in. Poor people avoiding the tax net is also bad but the logic is that once on the list, these regular people will be shaken down by “tax officials” as many report. Hence the main reluctance by regular people to pay taxes (besides not getting proper government services).

Why is one bad investment example of an whole country ?
I made an investment in Bahria town and cleared the instalments in 2012 and still, I didn't get the plats. Now even the lands I got from my grandfather. The lands are also being occupied by people, What should we do? We love the country where we were born.

Papa John Goons and ISI Goons are still busy picking anyone who says
the truth. They are also busy in trying to make sure IK does not become
Chancellor of Oxford Uni.

@Lulldapull

And we have to repay $26 billion before the end of this financial year. I can’t foresee that as possible.

Dont worry about that. Your creditors will be forced to accept a rollover (alternatively they don't get the money back anyway and are forced to account for it in their books as well.

Regards

I made an investment in Bahria town and cleared the instalments in 2012 and still, I didn't get the plats. Now even the lands I got from my grandfather. The lands are also being occupied by people, What should we do? We love the country where we were born.

You are describing a f**ked up country.

In the long run you either fix the country. Otherwise you always have the options of inviting the Brits, Yankees, Chinese, Arabs or Indians to fix it

Next thing to do is to ask for an extension from the Chinese on repayment amounts……this is somewhat manageable.
There is an ancient Chinese saying from the "The Book of Changes" thousands of years ago.

人必自助而后人助之,而后天助之。

The meaning of this saying is:

A person must first strive and work hard on their own, only then will others be willing to help you. When someone helps you, more people will come to your aid. From the perspective of fate, it means that heaven will also assist you in achieving your goals.

The same principle applies to countries.

To my dear Pakistani brothers!

You are describing a f**ked up country.

In the long run you either fix the country. Otherwise you always have the options of inviting the Brits, Yankees, Chinese, Arabs or Indians to fix it

Not opposed to bringing the British back. At least their system worked.

There is an ancient Chinese saying from the "The Book of Changes" thousands of years ago.

人必自助而后人助之,而后天助之。

The meaning of this saying is:

A person must first strive and work hard on their own, only then will others be willing to help you. When someone helps you, more people will come to your aid. From the perspective of fate, it means that heaven will also assist you in achieving your goals.

The same principle applies to countries.

To my dear Pakistani brothers!

Heaven parted its legs and gave us Bilawal Bhutto, so at this point, it's best that Heaven keeps its assistance to itself and locks its legs.

@Lulldapull

And we have to repay $26 billion before the end of this financial year. I can’t foresee that as possible.

Dont worry about that. Your creditors will be forced to accept a rollover (alternatively they don't get the money back anyway and are forced to account for it in their books as well.

Regards

There is an option of Re negotiation with Creditors and asking them to Write Off some part of their debt

There is an option of Re negotiation with Creditors and asking them to Write Off some part of their debt

It will make no difference the next year. We'll be back in the same grind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back