The country has gone bankrupt, and no one is willing to lend us money," says Qaiser Bengali.

1) remittances should not be given to Pakistan, as it supports the crooks to stay in power. They should only be given if elected people are given power back, meaning Pakistanis are given power back
2) dark economy should be taken out, and only digital currency should be allowed. this will allow smooth taxation and digital foot print leaves a track, BUT, govt will never allow it as it weeds out and crushes corruption.

3)FDI wont happen, as no one trusts pakistan,
as an example as overseas Pakistani, i investment close to $100,000 in a startup business, but the people i knew from my childhood swindled the money. My american wife talk about it everywhere we go, that how corrupt Pakistanis are. just imagine the shame people bring to Pakistan. on a flip side if pakistanis who swindled the money, had worked honestly, the projected growth was 18% to 25% per year. just imagine if business grows, more money would've poured in..
i moved my investment to India 🇮🇳 and now have invested roughly $400,000. and same projected return.

there is something seriously wrong with DNA of Pakistanis. At Pakistan embassy washington DC, met with Ambassador Masood khan with american pakistani entrepreneurs, majority of issues were around money swindling, hard to invest in pakistan, as govt wants share (corruption) and lastly, $ being stuck in invesments in Pakistan for various reasons.

who will like to invest in Pakistan.. no one will, its a mess of a country, i recommend every pakistan american in my entrepreneurial group to not invest in pakistan unfortunately
I beg to differ with one of your point. I will not invest in India. Even my all investment goes down in Pakistan. I will stick with country where my elders are buried. We will keep investing in our forefathers land. Asim anjam and maryam we will fix them inshallah

Last edited:
With the number of calls from these sorts of call centers, it's gotten to the point that having a cell phone isn't worth it. I thought it was mostly Indians, but it's sad to see Pakistanis. :(
Trying to emulate Indians success in scamming.. sad…

Trying to emulate Indians success in scamming.. sad…
Indian scams is top thing. I lost 700 euros as I gave him money to build a software.

I'm sorry, I couldn't find a suitable English version.
This is the content published by a relatively authoritative Chinese media. The credibility is high.

The gist of the report is:

In June this year, Pakistani Prime Minister Shehbaz Shehbaz ·Sharif visited China, and when he visited Shenzhen, he hoped to replicate the "Shenzhen model" and accept China's transfer of production capacity.

The article is too long, you can check it yourself through a translation software.

Experts won't and can't do jack $hit when those who hold all the guns don't want necessary changes to be put in place.

Role of experts is exaggerated. Even if you bring in ibne khuldun or Adam Smith or even Mian Atif the newest wonderkid of the liberal degenerate class, collectively they won't be able to withstand the maar of a lowly SHO.
The point is to prepare options for when the status quo yields to economic realities.

1725454245681.png

For those pogo viewers, who thinks Pakistan is bankrupt. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

The point is to prepare options for when the status quo yields to economic realities.

I will be honest; this nation doesn't have it within itself to change. If, in the last 77 years they couldn't, they will not in given another 77 years.

One good example to study that can reflect Pakistan is Argentina. Since independence from Spain in 1816, it’s been marred in one political and economic after another, cycles through military and democratic rule, and has the failed Peronism economic model that's similar to Bhuttos philosophy and failed to improve, defaulting nine times since 2000 three times.

Argentina, like Pakistan, knows the issues, but various vested interests do not want change for their own interests.

I will be honest; this nation doesn't have it within itself to change. If, in the last 77 years they couldn't, they will not in given another 77 years.

One good example to study that can reflect Pakistan is Argentina. Since independence from Spain in 1816, it’s been marred in one political and economic after another, cycles through military and democratic rule, and has the failed Peronism economic model that's similar to Bhuttos philosophy and failed to improve, defaulting nine times since 2000 three times.

Argentina, like Pakistan, knows the issues, but various vested interests do not want change for their own interests.
Yes, in many ways Pakistan is like Argentina. I finished a video a few days ago that seems to echo Pakistan’s faults very closely.

It all stems from the oligarchies and we have to look at how Peron tried to change things but didn’t go far enough early enough. Hence why I say a playbook needs to be prepared for the level of changes that needs to be identified ahead of time and act upon ASAP, as soon as there is a government that has the mandate and will to carry out REAL reforms. They them-selves don’t even know what needs to be done in totality, and need people to identify the real areas that need to be changed.

Land reform for example is not one I see really happening, but proper taxation on the low productivity of land of large farmers that incentivizes (forces) them to invest to increase productivity is a more realistic option.

Capital accumulation, especially in areas like farming, needs to be directed to improve productivity in equipment, labor training, and R&D, with a goal of growing a richer middle class of workers that can afford goods, and absorb products should we face a down swing in exports, creating a base demand, no matter what, and making it worth while for investors to invest year after year.

Pakistan needs to move up the tech ladder through joint ventures and this means to break oligarchies hold on industries. Through modern tech, import subsidies need to cover basic needs, and keep as much capital within the country. Pakistan needs exports beyond things like textiles so the country isn’t beholden to western markets primarily. Integrating in Chinese supply chains and having a Chinese market to export to can help diversify this. Critical infrastructure such as railroads and steel mills can’t be sold to foreign powers or companies to maintain sovereignty. Exports should be value added to become competitive globally on quality. Mining can be a break out industry as it has been for Australia. Higher literacy and reducing infant mortality are key indicators and need investment to achieve.

Food processing is a key area Pakistan can compete in. Clean air and water as well as improvements in life expectancy and literacy are also key indicators for an improving economy, and will attract investment.

Swift and fair justice are also key.

All these points I found in the following video .

There is no other way until Pakistan looks invade for problems instead of blaming others. Even if all the debt is written off, Pakistan will be in same situation in 10-15 years time and the answer is simple which many are not seeing.
Do you see a trend of blaming others here?
Infact if anything - Pakistanis excel in blaming each other but solving nothing

@alphapak @harpy1 @FuturePAF @mulj @PakFactor

See this video boys, scam caught red handed. Look how embarrassing this is for Pakistan.
Amazon blocked an entire region in Punjab for running drop shipping scams. So this is nothing.

Criminal elements are criminal elements but in this case it os actually being propagated as a means to earn across friends, universities and so on.

Why?
Because there are NO jobs as such
Those Jobs that are pay enough to make the cellular bill and nothing more

Argentina's military is a fraction of Pakistan's military

Yes, in many ways Pakistan is like Argentina. I finished a video a few days ago that seems to echo Pakistan’s faults very closely.

It all stems from the oligarchies and we have to look at how Peron tried to change things but didn’t go far enough early enough. Hence why I say a playbook needs to be prepared for the level of changes that needs to be identified ahead of time and act upon ASAP, as soon as there is a government that has the mandate and will to carry out REAL reforms. They them-selves don’t even know what needs to be done in totality, and need people to identify the real areas that need to be changed.

Land reform for example is not one I see really happening, but proper taxation on the low productivity of land of large farmers that incentivizes (forces) them to invest to increase productivity is a more realistic option.

Capital accumulation, especially in areas like farming, needs to be directed to improve productivity in equipment, labor training, and R&D, with a goal of growing a richer middle class of workers that can afford goods, and absorb products should we face a down swing in exports, creating a base demand, no matter what, and making it worth while for investors to invest year after year.

Pakistan needs to move up the tech ladder through joint ventures and this means to break oligarchies hold on industries. Through modern tech, import subsidies need to cover basic needs, and keep as much capital within the country. Pakistan needs exports beyond things like textiles so the country isn’t beholden to western markets primarily. Integrating in Chinese supply chains and having a Chinese market to export to can help diversify this. Critical infrastructure such as railroads and steel mills can’t be sold to foreign powers or companies to maintain sovereignty. Exports should be value added to become competitive globally on quality. Mining can be a break out industry as it has been for Australia. Higher literacy and reducing infant mortality are key indicators and need investment to achieve.

Food processing is a key area Pakistan can compete in. Clean air and water as well as improvements in life expectancy and literacy are also key indicators for an improving economy, and will attract investment.

We did good in Covid time big

"We need to invest in the new generation. First, we must remove all types of exams from schools until the tenth grade. Then, those who do not pass the 10th grade or pass with low marks should be placed in technical colleges to learn technical skills. Similarly, those who pass their 12th grade with lower grades should also be directed towards technical fields. This is how we need to plan for the next 50 or even 100 years. Otherwise, Pakistan will continue to be a breeding place where 220 out of 250 million are unproductive and have no purpose in life. Including some of our mods lol

With the number of calls from these sorts of call centers, it's gotten to the point that having a cell phone

isn't worth it. I thought it was mostly Indians, but it's sad to see Pakistanis. :(

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 1.51.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 1.50.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 1.51.00 PM.png

Here is the latest, corruption at its best from Pakistan customs.. and this got out of hand and they couldnt make money, they blamed the courier service.

And these bastards want FDI in Pakistan. To the point, Pakistan and its nation is the most dishonest in the world

View attachment 62919

View attachment 62920

View attachment 62918

Here is the latest, corruption at its best from Pakistan customs.. and this got out of hand and they couldnt make money, they blamed the courier service.

And these bastards want FDI in Pakistan. To the point, Pakistan and its nation is the most dishonest in the world

I had an employee in Karachi who helped me run my risk management business. He moved to Dubai due to several issues we were having. Eventually, many Pakistani workers will have to relocate to better work environments and travel back and forth.

I agree with all your points, but I will make one thing clear: land reform is a must to break the stranglehold and then the redistribution of lands to the peasant class. Change will be difficult if you cannot break their backs.

Argentina's military is a fraction of Pakistan's military

Regardless of the size and composition of the forces, when incompetence comes in, the system slowly starts to rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back