The Donald Trump Interview - IMPAULSIVE

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Trump was convicted on state, not federal charges. Biden cannot pardon Trump.

Indeed. BUT, ever watch the movie Lincoln? The history of "legal" ways around the constitution have been practiced since the times of Abraham Lincoln and it was displayed in that movie when Lincoln himself (being a full practiced lawyer) convinced George Yeaman with a little pressure to vote for the 13th amendment. And Yeaman was a Democrat unlike Lincoln! For Biden, it would be easier since the governor of NY is a democrat.

That loophole (if you will) to circumvent the laws of the constitution has been practiced through the following century + on an unimaginable scale between those who hold higher power than others but don't have the authority that the latter does to get what they want.

All Biden needs to do is make the governor of NY pardon Trump and take all the credit for it. This has been circulating in the depths of the post Trump conviction news. Check it out.

NY Governor Kathy Hochul Could Pardon Trump, "Smart Move for Biden"

And this:

Once he does that, It'll be as if he pardoned Trump himself and takes all the credit for it; in return gets all the undecided votes.

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Indeed. BUT, ever watch the movie Lincoln? The history of "legal" ways around the constitution have been practiced since the times of Abraham Lincoln and it was displayed in that movie when Lincoln himself (being a full practiced lawyer) convinced George Yeaman with a little pressure to vote for the 13th amendment. And Yeaman was a Democrat unlike Lincoln! For Biden, it would be easier since the governor of NY is a democrat.

That loophole (if you will) to circumvent the laws of the constitution has been practiced through the following century + on an unimaginable scale between those who hold higher power than others but don't have the authority that the latter does to get what they want.

All Biden needs to do is make the governor of NY pardon Trump and take all the credit for it. This has been circulating in the depths of the post Trump conviction news. Check it out.

NY Governor Kathy Hochul Could Pardon Trump, "Smart Move for Biden"

And this:

Once he does that, It'll be as if he pardoned Trump himself and takes all the credit for it; in return gets all the undecided votes.

Plausible.

Really haven't paid much attention, Trump's conviction will eventually get overturned.

It's all theater anyways.

In my region of Oklahoma there is almost no interest in this year's Presidential or Congressional election. Haven't seen a political yard sign put out yet.

But when the election was held for the offices of Cherokee Nations, and the Chief (highest office), a few months back, yard signs all over. Cherokees already have their own driver's license and license plates. I now live in a sovereign nation, within the United States.

What I am seeing is the beginnings of Cherokees withdrawing their consent to be ruled over by the District of Criminals.

Cherokee Nation is only a matter of time. Oklahoma/ Federal Government and the Cherokee Nations are still figuring out how all this is going to work out.

For me, my main concern is what rights I will have left as a non-Cherokee living here.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Plausible.

Really haven't paid much attention, Trump's conviction will eventually get overturned.

It's all theater anyways.

In my region of Oklahoma there is almost no interest in this year's Presidential or Congressional election. Haven't seen a political yard sign put out yet.

But when the election was held for the offices of Cherokee Nations, and the Chief (highest office), a few months back, yard signs all over. Cherokees already have their own driver's license and license plates. I now live in a sovereign nation, within the United States.

What I am seeing is the beginnings of Cherokees withdrawing their consent to be ruled over by the District of Criminals.

Cherokee Nation is only a matter of time. Oklahoma/ Federal Government and the Cherokee Nations are still figuring out how all this is going to work out.

For me, my main concern is what rights I will have left as a non-Cherokee living here.

That's wild. By having their own licenses, I'm guessing these Oklahoman Cherokees don't consider themselves Sovereign Citizens?

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's wild. By having their own licenses, I'm guessing these Oklahoman Cherokees don't consider themselves Sovereign Citizens?
You can say they are dual citizens, both Cherokee and American.

I have noticed a change in the past few years - Cherokees see themselves as citizens of their own Nation first, Oklahoma/American second.

Same, with several other tribes in Oklahoma.

The Supreme Court ruled the Native Americans never gave up their sovereignty when Oklahoma became a state.

The reservations were created back when Oklahoma was considered Indian Territory, not yet part of the United States.

Further thoughts:

As long as the Federal dollars keep coming in, no one is seriously thinking of going "Confederate", but should it no longer pay to be a part of Oklahoma or the United States, I expect some interesting developments like a soft succession, some type of decision to separate from the government of the United States:. (Now you can give the "wow" reaction)

Last edited:

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You can say they are dual citizens, both Cherokee and American.

I have noticed a change in the past few years - Cherokees see themselves as their own Nation first, Oklahoma/American second.

Same, with several other tribes in Oklahoma.

The Supreme Court ruled the Native Americans never gave up their sovereignty when Oklahoma became a state.

The reservations were created back when Oklahoma was considered Indian Territory, not yet part of the United States.

Interesting. I only asked because I see so many YT videos of not only American Indians, but white and even black folks getting pulled over for some traffic infraction only to claim they don't need a driver's license because they're sovereign citizens, and sovereign citizens don't need to abide by certain rules and regulations of the nation. Obviously, they never get away with that lol.

Liquidator

Apr 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Trump is good for Pakistan 🇵🇰
He says things to get votes but his actions are peaceful ✌️

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Interesting. I only asked because I see so many YT videos of not only American Indians, but white and even black folks getting pulled over for some traffic infraction only to claim they don't need a driver's license because they're sovereign citizens, and sovereign citizens don't need to abide by certain rules and regulations of the nation. Obviously, they never get away with that lol.
I am aware of those calling themselves Sovereign Citizens. Be careful, many are up to no good.

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Some do. Knew a friend who did using 120-year old US Supreme Court decisions when automobiles were first becoming popular.

Another right Americans are totally oblivious to, the right of travel on public roads without being licensed and taxed, when States made it into a privilege for revenue and control.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am aware of those calling themselves Sovereign Citizens. Be careful, many are up to no good.

Oh yeah, I don't worry about those goofballs lol.
Some of the crap they come up with is lala land galore.

Another right Americans are totally oblivious to, the right of travel on public roads without being licensed and taxed, when States made it into a privilege for revenue and control.

I've heard this before and even seen people try it with cops, but in the end they still end up either with tickets or in cuffs.

I thought it was for a period of time when that court ruling was valid, long time ago but then was nullified? Hard to believe anyone can drive in any state without a license because he thinks he has the right to since he's "traveling" and not "driving" and that it's not a privilege. Only those driving commercially or for commerce are required to possess licenses. Are you saying there is a case that ruled in favor of that?

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Only those driving commercially or for commerce are required to possess licenses. Are you saying there is a case that ruled in favor of that?
There is still a US Supreme Court case, around 1907, that ruled license plates were unconstitutional, if I remember correctly.

Been years since I knew the guy who won in court with no registration, driver's license, or plates.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sovereign Citizens believe they are the citizens of the United States, they are a subject of the United States and not the Federal Government.

They see a contrast between US Law (both federal and state level) being in contradiction to the Bill of Right, The Constitution and the Amendment of Constitution (which in itself is a contradiction since Amendment was passed by the congress and senate.) For example, they don't think they need a driver license to oeprate a motor vehicle because that wasn't stated in the US Constuitution.

Sovereign Citizens don't think they are abided by the US law. Which was obviously false. It wouldn't matter if they think they are bounded by the court, the court on all level still have power against these individuals.

Have my run in with a lot of these yahoo when I was a cop in PA.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sovereign Citizens believe they are the citizens of the United States, they are a subject of the United States and not the Federal Government.

They see a contrast between US Law (both federal and state level) being in contradiction to the Bill of Right, The Constitution and the Amendment of Constitution (which in itself is a contradiction since Amendment was passed by the congress and senate.) For example, they don't think they need a driver license to oeprate a motor vehicle because that wasn't stated in the US Constuitution.

Sovereign Citizens don't think they are abided by the US law. Which was obviously false. It wouldn't matter if they think they are bounded by the court, the court on all level still have power against these individuals.

Have my run in with a lot of these yahoo when I was a cop in PA.

Yep, they're definitely in lala land.

@Sharma Ji

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
haa, n1

he's cool, man.. so unlike any politician, I like the guy.

That's the thing, he's relatable to a much larger percentage of the people, the common folk, most blue-collar people and the bad stuff doesn't matter to them because that's also relatable and he says what's on his mind which is the same that's on their minds (even though that's a whole other scary ball game).

The perfect example of that relatability is a friend of mine just finished serving 6 months in jail and I took him out to dinner the other day and he was telling me that out of the 60 people in his cell block, 50 or more were die-hard Trump or MAGAs, including blacks AND Hispanic. He even met a dude from the Congo and another from Iraq and both of them were singing "Trump, Trump, Trump."

Bharatah

Jun 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Trump is one more "globalist agent" : freemasonry, neo-con, bigtechs boy and ziominion(minion of zionism). Trump is sold by controlled zionist media as " anti-establishment" to fool normal people but a person should be very innocent to believe in that.

AP_19092680178073-e1610367424421.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread