And it finally bypassed the Israeli 4 layers of air defenses

High altitude Patriot 3
Arrow system medium altitude
David sling low altitude
And finally Iron Dome point defense

Well done Yemen more please

View attachment 55774
View attachment 55775View attachment 55776

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓاْ إِن تَنصُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ يَنصُرۡكُمۡ وَيُثَبِّتۡ أَقۡدَامَكُمۡ

One of Iranian Hajis is still in custody because of this

4190140.jpg

Its 28 days that this Haji is disappeared, his mobile phone was captured by Saudi security forces and himself is in prison.

His sin was this phrase :

I love Palestine

Adolf Hitler was actually favorable towards Islam....

Yet, because of what Hitler called Arabs' “racial inferiority” and inability to handle the harsher climate, “they could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.” Hitler concluded, “It's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?”

Nazi Germany and Islam in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East | Central European History | Cambridge Core

Nazi Germany and Islam in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East - Volume 49 Issue 2
www.cambridge.org
www.cambridge.org
Well , my grandfather was an officer in
German army in ww2 and in ww1 he, as an Ottoman lieutenant was their colleague.
But hey , what did he know? He should have contacted the cleaners of British Army mess .
We have here the experts on anything, you should know that.
You seeca few days ago very big Muslim, I mean the huge Muslim and knower of the justice, tried to explain to me , what's Devsirme?
To me? Put it this way , till recently there was a shipping Turkish Navy named like me Mehmed Sokolu.
But hey ,when you get such experts on the subject of butt hurt then what's to argue about.
You are just now learning the Religion, so let me tell you something. In Qur'an, Surah Al Baqara is written " Those who attack you, return them the same way ......"
So , it is true. No need for guessing, I don't like them because they ain't white, I am just returning the favour.
Oh yes , we Bosnians distinguished ourselves ( as usual) in the Crimean War allied with France and Britain.
Frankly how the subjugated feel about that, I don't give 2 shits
Post Scriptum , When you reas around, you will find out that for these kind, all the people who fought the most are in their opinion are the worst.
Take look at The Persians, Salahudin Eyubi , Amr ibn As , Halid Ibni Waleed are the worst people. Persians am I lying???? Tell me.
Sorry for my style of writing, the Highlands talk like this

Last edited:
Palestinian-Americans need to turn up the heat on Jonathan Greenblatt the terrorist Jew. Palestinian-Americans you guys need to organize and establish media and political organizations. You have a big role to play for your people.

We need our own talkshow. Run by Palestinians. We need to establish a Gaza genocide museum. And we need a lobbying organization. And yes, you will have to pay your own people to run these as it's a a full time job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back