The Naga Morich

SecularNationalist

Elite Member
Feb 21, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have heard Mexico has the most hottest chillies.
The hottest one I had so far was grown by my late father In our garden. It was very thin and small but oh my god that thing makes the breathing difficult if you dare to chew it.
We had made a mistake to once put it in our favorite mutton aloo qeema dish. That thing kind of ruined the whole dish and made it unbearably spicy.

uhuru

Dec 14, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I went with water. The restaurant had no yoghurt or milk. Yikes
i had the oil made up into a sauce.... i was ok for 2 min, then had breathing issues and felt like was heaving heart attack. The oil was made of naga and scorpion pepper. I think it was like 8mil scoville... I just put 3 drops of it.

Michael Corleone

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
i had the oil made up into a sauce.... i was ok for 2 min, then had breathing issues and felt like was heaving heart attack. The oil was made of naga and scorpion pepper. I think it was like 8mil scoville... I just put 3 drops of it.
Yeah I can relate. Terrible stuff

ghazi52

Think Tank Analyst
Mar 21, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
As of October 2023, Pepper X is the world's hottest chili pepper, according to Guinness World Records. It averages 2.69 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU), which is a measurement of a chili pepper's pungency, and is about 1,000 times hotter than a jalapeño. Pepper X is a cross between a Carolina Reaper and a very hot Michigan pepper, and was created by Ed Currie, who also created the Carolina Reaper, over a decade on his South Carolina farm.

1716904976047.png

1716905064788.png

1716904937085.png

Sharma Ji

SpeedLimited
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Deadly? Would you elaborate.
they're actually potent to the point of being corrosive to metal

I got sent Assamese bhoot jholokia mirch, in a vinegar? based solution (not sure exactly what) and the damn tins started to corrode ! .. could be just the vinegar too, no idea.

but just a few drops of it in a kadhai full of chicken for 5 people.. it'd set fire to that too, with many unable to handle it.

vechi21094_3-500x500.jpg

burn your guts proper, best avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts