The West denied China's access to semiconductors to retard or stop China's military advances But the reality is the other way around

Hendarto

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

The primary objective of the semiconductor export curbs is to deny the Chinese military access to chips necessary to build and operate weapons platforms.
But the dependency on chips and electronics is more evident on the US side, after a careful analysis of the Department of Defense supply chains in critical weapons systems.Comprehensive surveys of supply chains at the DOD supplier level reveals deep dependencies on China for plastics, rare earth metals, magnets, propulsion systems, engine parts, and more notably in electronics and semiconductors.

What's more, we are four to eight times more dependent on China, component by component, compared to just a decade ago.

Yep. As you sow so you reap. When your top brains are working in the Wall Street your Real Street gets ignored. Haram money is earned by illegally manipulating the markets and grabbing the money fron the retirement funds of the hard working folks. And, you expect Halal outputs?!? Top management mercilessly take it all. If they don't mend their ways, the top 1% will be gobbled by the rest 99%....

it happened in the space station.

The West left China out to stop their space technology development.

And China developed a better own space station than the West/Russia.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep. As you sow so you reap. When your top brains are working in the Wall Street your Real Street gets ignored. Haram money is earned by illegally manipulating the markets and grabbing the money fron the retirement funds of the hard working folks. And, you expect Halal outputs?!? Top management mercilessly take it all. If they don't mend their ways, the top 1% will be gobbled by the rest 99%....
You meant Top scammers, it's not top brains.

It's the retarded Western society who allow to be abused by bank scammers.

Money is nothing.

It's just a way of exchange.

Basically Western stupid people work creating real products and services for give a good life to useless people in bank industry who create nothing.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Cutting China out from technologies will only make them strive harder to develop it themselves.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Cutting China out from technologies will only make them strive harder to develop it themselves.

And I think they will say nothing when they will achieve, maybe it has already happened.

They let WesternDumbfucks sink in their own arrogance as they grow up. They know if West feels they dont control China through economic means (like chips) it will provoke military movements, so they are quiet.

maxresdefault.jpg
Dude are you going to conpare what USA and allies did 25 years back with this.

Why don’t you put SpaceX and Chinese rocket interiors side by side which send astronauts.

Xi can be pleased with that sheit not everyone.

Dude are you going to conpare what USA and allies did 25 years back with this.

Why don’t you put SpaceX and Chinese rocket interiors side by side which send astronauts.

Xi can be pleased with that sheit not everyone.

I compare Western cities 20 years ago with today, and I see the same and worst shit.

I compare Chinese cities 20 years ago with today and I see a new world, plenty of hope.

The West is rotten in their own arrogance and decadence. Western society is just the slaves playground for USA Jewish elite, there is nothing worthy here anymore.

China keep patriotism and families values.

Westerners sank in the USA social engineering for retarded people, in the bankers tricks to slave idiots, in the financial crisis who freeze economies.

Anyway, that's not the point.

History has proved that independent groups of people working in the same things with the same information achieve same success soon or later.

So China will have Western chips technology soon or later, by their own means, but like I said, maybe it has already happened and they remain silent to avoid a confrontation.

I recommend this science fiction tiny episode about the topic, how science and technology is developed at the same time by separated groups of people.

Why WesternCucks thinks that Chinese people wont achieve it? Han Chinese people has higher average IQ than Westerners. so likely they have already done.

And talking about SpaceX, what the hell is SpaceX? One of too many USA lies, endless American lies for retarded people. Who the hell is Elon Musk? a real life Bot of USA deep state. It's tiring, why they lie in every single thing? Western people dont live in real world.

China keep living in real world.

The West lives in a fake world of American lies.

I compare Western cities 20 years ago with today, and I see the same and worst shit.

I compare Chinese cities 20 years ago with today and I see a new world, plenty of hope.

The West is rotten in their own arrogance and decadence. Western society is just the slaves playground for USA Jewish elite, there is nothing worthy here anymore.

China keep patriotism and families values.

Westerners sank in the USA social engineering for retarded people, in the bankers tricks to slave idiots, in the financial crisis who freeze economies.

Anyway, that's not the point.

History has proved that independent groups of people working in the same things with the same information achieve same success soon or later.

So China will have Western chips technology soon or later, by their own means, but like I said, maybe it has already happened and they remain silent to avoid a confrontation.

I recommend this science fiction tiny episode about the topic, how science and technology is developed at the same time by separated groups of people.

Why WesternCucks thinks that Chinese people wont achieve it? Han Chinese people has higher average IQ than Westerners. so likely they have already done.

And talking about SpaceX, what the hell is SpaceX? One of too many USA lies, endless American lies for retarded people. Who the hell is Elon Musk? a real life Bot of USA deep state. It's tiring, why they lie in every single thing? Western people dont live in real world.

China keep living in real world.

The West lives in a fake world of American lies.
Depends what you want to compare. Most areasare great in all cities but if your choice is to compare ghettos well who can stop.

Why don’t you visit shitty places of China and compare oh I guess you wont have access.

maxresdefault.jpg
Honestly, you can't compare the two. The ISS was launched in the 1990s, making it older, while the CSS is a recent development. It's like comparing a 40-year-old man to a 5-year-old child.
We must wait till the new ISS is launched so we can compare it correctly.

Chinese chips are second to none.

Exactly the level of corruption is just unbelievable Thing like campaign contribution that should be regulated but not Listen to prof Jeffrey Sachs He articulate it brilliantly

China makes chipmaking machines. The US does not and has to import them.

US gives them the tech to create those chips so that we fat yankees can buy them cheap.

Are you saying the US can't make sneakers anymore because we import them? Of course not US companies needed slave labor and went to china gave CCP lotta money to buy the slave labor. The only reason I could afford Air Jordans was because it was made by the blood, sweat and tears of chinese. Same with Iphones and Ipads. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back