Two Wheel Club

Do you still ride the motorbike?

I remember you shared thousands of pictures of your travel and passion for bikes. One day, I will also do the same

Do you still ride the motorbike?

I remember you shared thousands of pictures of your travel and passion for bikes. One day, I will also do the same

Oh yes. It is a passion for me.

Remember, there is no day called Someday or Oneday. There is only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :D

The Pakistani's that moved to America really struck gold. What an amazing country.

@Waz @Hyde I am unable to post photos. Getting a message that they are too large. What is the size limit for photos in MB? These are normal photos. 2-3 MB each. Another auto forum I post on, has a 7 MB limit for each photo. Which is sometimes still tough, but much more manageable (with some edge cropping, etc.).

Cheers, Doc

I am posting at 1024x1024 pixels max at 120 dpi, and it seems to work. Not my preferred size, but it will do, for now.

@Waz @Hyde I am unable to post photos. Getting a message that they are too large. What is the size limit for photos in MB? These are normal photos. 2-3 MB each. Another auto forum I post on, has a 7 MB limit for each photo. Which is sometimes still tough, but much more manageable (with some edge cropping, etc.).

Cheers, Doc
I will increase the size limit after few days when I will shut down the site for maintenance for 24 hours. I will be integrating Amazon’s storage for file attachments.

in that case I will have to move all files from current host to Amazon (not the forum but pictures only).

Edit: I thought 200-300GB of Cloud server should be enough to last for the first year but this forum will require terabytes of data as I can see you guys are doing a great job in attaching the files to transfer the data from old website and I believe this much of storage may last us for 2-3 months. So a hybrid storage model backed by Amazon will be the way forward in the long term.

Bro, Bajaj has done more for us bikers than Royal Enfield has.

Sadly RE today attracts a certain fanatic loud demographic thats very desi Hardly Ableson.

Our crowd was a lot classier and hardcore till RE actually made classic Brit bikes. Till around 2009-10 when the hideous barrage started

Cheers, Doc
RE is good for heavy bike lovers but i never liked it as it was way too heavy and too many vibrations specially below 40KMPH thats city traffic limit mostly ... i had a RX100 and a Chetak both were great but since last 20 odd years using only 4 wheelers but after using my nephews new honda highness i again want a bike but family against it ... hope some day :p

You seem to prefer hardcases over soft luggage.

I'm completely the opposite.

And getting more n more anal about packing smaller and lighter.

On Indian roads and in our traffic, such hardcases are a recipe for disaster. And still tons of guys go aping them, and companies like SW Motech and RE make a killing selling them.

Cheers, Doc

I use both. The KLR has soft panniers and a hard top case. The GSA has the factory set of panniers and topcase, and I will probably add a Mosko Moto soft luggage set soon. The FJR has hard luggage exclusively but it is a road bike. So, to me, it depends on the type of bike and the use to which it will be put for any particular ride. I will even put on a set of more appropriate tires if it would help with the type of ride I am undertaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back