UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Yeah I remember he admitted that in 2018 he left Islam, but I feel like most Pakistani or Muslim diaspora don't know that. You see most fan pages of him ran by them.

Most mixed race people with one Muslim patent are very conflicted over their Islamic faith. In fact if the mother is white english and the father is Muslim, their children will often reject Islam. That is the reality.

Britain does have an immigration problem. In 2023 1.22 million immigrants were let in, of which the biggest group were Indians at 250,000. Add 85,000 Indian students and you have 335, 000 Indians fresh off the boat in one year. The total number of refugees let in over many years is less than 230,000.

Brexit was supposed to slow down immigration. Instead of European immigrants, the Hindjew Conservative party flooded the country with Indians. Not too many immigrants are Muslims.

Therefore, it is correct to say that the UK has excessive numbers of immigrants, just like Canada that allowed in 1.3 million people in 2023. The British see all the dark Indians crawling up and down the country and assume they're Muslims.

That it was turned into an anti-Muslim riot shows how the Hindjews are distorting reality. While most other kinds of discrimation is not allowed, for the last 30-40 years Islamophobia has been vigorously promoted. That's why it's so easy for the Hindjews to divert anti-immigrant sentiment into anti-Islam riots.

Frankly, I'm not in favour of too many Muslim immigrants coming to the West, especially less educated ones. It just creates more problems for everyone and gives Islamophobes more ammunition. Muslims who're already here must improve themselves with better education and move up the social ladder. They're doing a good job in that in the UK.

Muslims have a trump card that other immigrant groups don't have. Islam can spread into the local population. I believe it will happen on a large scale one day, inshallah.

The far right white racist ALWAYS need an enemy. Right now it is Islam and Muslims. If we judge history, the enemy always changes. In the past the enemy used to be Communism. Before that black Africans and people of color.

I am convinced. The Indians in Western nations are just too many. They will eventually become the bad guys. It is impossible that Indians run away with high ranking jobs and the white boy isn't having any share of it. Impossible.

I don't think it's fully that, I think there is a global split in the right wing movement, you are in the Tommy only hate Muslims faction or the I only like whites faction.

Both will have external forces on them, yes both, don't kid yourself

It slightly feels like the latter is an attempt to take the heat off Muslims so that they can avoid me wars, there is a self interest here, which is logical

That's why Nick griffin is much more sensible about Muslims in the UK, he didn't want to sacrifice the UK for a specific hate

Also Indians have been pooping a lot in Canada....a lot

Said he no longer was a Muslim and did not practice. Said he was 'spiritual'.
Ah ok, yea, tbh why have any expectation, he is a pop star who happens to have a certain background, pop star first

I prefer to see him as doing what he can, which is defend his pak identity and Palestine

It’s important to lay out the facts here in what actually happened which resulted as one of the triggers of this ongoing anti-Muslim pogrom in the UK. Clearly the harami Qatari guy sitting behind continuously harassed the mother. Even his children did it. He didn’t stop doing it even at the baggage claim area. Then he even called the police on the poor Pakistani family to further his agenda:

Last edited:
It’s important to lay out the facts here in what actually happened which resulted as one of the triggers of this ongoing anti-Muslim pogrom in the UK. Clearly the harami Qatari guy sitting behind continuously harassed the mother. Even his children did it. He didn’t stop doing it even at the baggage claim area. Then he even called the police on the poor Pakistani family to further his agenda:

Interesting, so was this guy a provocateur?

Generally things are not allowed to escalate in a plane

Interesting, so was this guy a provocateur?

Generally things are not allowed to escalate in a plane
Yaar the cops punched their mother on her left cheek……would you stand there and watch? Whole flight the Qatari guy and his kids abused the mother! Then he followed them to the baggage claim area and pushed the trolley to hit her and continued abusing. Then he called the cops on the family. Watch the whole presser.

Everybody saying we are bad? This Qatari guy was the instigator.

Everybody saying we are bad? This Qatari guy was the instigator
That's my point, why did he pick a fight with a women?

Do we know he was Qatari

It might just be nothing, or there might be more to the story, usually flight staff do intervene, as well as other passengers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back