UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

That's my point, why did he pick a fight with a women?

Do we know he was Qatari

It might just be nothing, or there might be more to the story, usually flight staff do intervene, as well as other passengers
You gotta watch da vid bro. Skip da first 10 mins. Ye arbi khota ager saadday bandon de hattay charrh gya.....hum ne iss de bhund lugga deni hae.

@Dalit @hussain0216 @Taimoor @AJKashmir1

It’s important to lay out the facts here in what actually happened which resulted as one of the triggers of this ongoing anti-Muslim pogrom in the UK. Clearly the harami Qatari guy sitting behind continuously harassed the mother. Even his children did it. He didn’t stop doing it even at the baggage claim area. Then he even called the police on the poor Pakistani family to further his agenda:

@waz
You gotta watch da vid bro. Skip da first 10 mins. Ye arbi khota ager saadday bandon de hattay charrh gya.....hum ne iss de bhund lugga deni hae.

@Dalit @hussain0216 @Taimoor @AJKashmir1

Yea so I did watch it all, and I hope everyone does, finally proper representation

Some important considerations

Its not merely about the kicking incident, it's like i said the whole chain of events and the police conduct along the way

If the mother was indeed harassed why didn't anyone stop or apprehend the harasser

Why did the police switch off their body cams, at what point?

Why has Very selective footage been released and by who

Why were statements not taken from everyone until much later

Did the police actually commit numerous assaults? Were the police abusive?

Who is the Kuwaiti guy, why was he not questioned?

It should be emphasized that the kids are making no excuses for their behaviour and are willing to face the consequences, as well as highlighting their support for the police, such an important statement that should kill any broad anti police sentiment

@Waz

@Musings
@vsdoc
@Dalit
@develepero

@waz

Yea so I did watch it all, and I hope everyone does, finally proper representation

Some important considerations

Its not merely about the kicking incident, it's like i said the whole chain of events and the police conduct along the way

If the mother was indeed harassed why didn't anyone stop or apprehend the harasser

Why did the police switch off their body cams, at what point?

Why has Very selective footage been released and by who

Why were statements not taken from everyone until much later

Did the police actually commit numerous assaults? Were the police abusive?

Who is the Kuwaiti guy, why was he not questioned?

It should be emphasized that the kids are making no excuses for their behaviour and are willing to face the consequences, as well as highlighting their support for the police, such an important statement that should kill any broad anti police sentiment

@Waz

@Musings
@vsdoc
@Dalit
@develepero
Our boys shud find that arbi guy. What a travesty of justice bro. Hundreds of shops cars ransacked burnt down. Calling our community names. They just showed snips of the two brothers defending their mum from police violence. Nothing was known about what happened on the flight and at the baggage claim area.

Our boys shud find that arbi guy. What a travesty of justice bro. Hundreds of shops cars ransacked burnt down. Calling our community names. They just showed snips of the two brothers defending their mum from police violence. Nothing was known about what happened on the flight and at the baggage claim area.

Well, sure, but why would a Kuwaiti guy harass an old women, we cannot assume this account as gospel, who knows who he is

What actually is in the public interest is the selective leaking of controlled footage, the whipping up of anger, and some serious potential police malpractice

If you wanted to try and be smart, you might link the selective release of footage with a broader nationwide agenda of stirring up emotions, it's clearly always having a malicious outcome.

Well, sure, but why would a Kuwaiti guy harass an old women, we cannot assume this account as gospel, who knows who he is

What actually is in the public interest is the selective leaking of controlled footage, the whipping up of anger, and some serious potential police malpractice

If you wanted to try and be smart, you might link the selective release of footage with a broader nationwide agenda of stirring up emotions, it's clearly always having a malicious outcome.

Don't underestimate Arab hatred against Pakistanis. There is a history of Gulf Arab hatred aimed at particularly Pakistanis. Our workers literally built these GCC countries. The Arabs have abused, scolded and spat on Pakistani workers all the way through. Many Pakistanis have died in Arab countries whilst working in terrible conditions. Their passports confiscated and no pay. Today the Gulf Arabs humiliate Pakistani workers and their passport openly on airports. It is no secret how Gulf Arabs treat Pakistani workers on airports. The Arabs have a superiority complex against poor workers from developing nations. There is a reason why far right Brits feel very much at home in places like Dubai. Both share feelings of animosity towards South Asians.

The Gulf Arabs were never a friend of Pakistan. It would be foolish to think that Gulf Arabs have a brotherly relation with Pakistan. They don't consider us as one of their own. There is only a relation from religious perspective, but that is fast disappearing in secular Gulf nations. Gulf Arabs openly side with Indians against Pakistan. Everyone has been following recent developments regarding reports against Pakistani workers. All of a sudden Pakistani workers are the worst and don't fit Arab requirements. This is not a coincidence. It is by design and has a history.

Whether we like it or not, Gulf Arabs are moving away from Pakistan. To me that is a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate Arab hatred against Pakistanis. There is a history of Gulf Arab hatred aimed at particularly Pakistanis. Our workers literally built these GCC countries. The Arabs have abused, scolded and spat on Pakistani workers all the way through. Today the Gulf Arabs humiliate Pakistani workers and their passport on airports. It is no secret how Gulf Arabs treat Pakistani workers on airports. The Arabs have a superiority complex against poor workers from developing nations. There is a reason why far right Brits feel very much at home in places like Dubai.
I don't disagree, I just think it's rare to manifest like this, on a plane, to the west, then everything else happens...
Many will laugh and disagree with me on PDF, but I strongly believe that ultimately, UK Pakistani Muslims WILL win the UK race war no matter what.
Man.... 😂😂😂😂

I don't disagree, I just think it's rare to manifest like this, on a plane, to the west, then everything else happens...
Man.... 😂😂😂😂

I have met Arabs in the West that openly scold Pakistan and Pakistanis. To me this is not a surprise. Racist Arabs do exist.

I have met Arabs in the West that openly scold Pakistan and Pakistanis. To me this is not a surprise. Racist Arabs do exist.
They definitely do, but we can't superimpose anecdotes for fact here... With certainty.

If he was harassing why didn't anyone stop him, or question him

The legal representation made a clear point, a statement was taken on the day the Arab flew back, therefore the police could not act

Effectively he has had his holiday and left, the police do not care according to the lawyer.

Is he being kept away from scrutiny?

Just a thought.

Interesting, so was this guy a provocateur?

Generally things are not allowed to escalate in a plane

This is who these Gulf Arabs are. They are openly racist. The lawyer has set the record straight.

Don't underestimate Arab hatred against Pakistanis. There is a history of Gulf Arab hatred aimed at particularly Pakistanis. Our workers literally built these GCC countries. The Arabs have abused, scolded and spat on Pakistani workers all the way through. Many Pakistanis have died in Arab countries whilst working in terrible conditions. Their passports confiscated and no pay. Today the Gulf Arabs humiliate Pakistani workers and their passport openly on airports. It is no secret how Gulf Arabs treat Pakistani workers on airports. The Arabs have a superiority complex against poor workers from developing nations. There is a reason why far right Brits feel very much at home in places like Dubai. Both share feelings of animosity towards South Asians.

The Gulf Arabs were never a friend of Pakistan. It would be foolish to think that Gulf Arabs have a brotherly relation with Pakistan. They don't consider us as one of their own. There is only a relation from religious perspective, but that is fast disappearing in secular Gulf nations. Gulf Arabs openly side with Indians against Pakistan. Everyone has been following recent developments regarding reports against Pakistani workers. All of a sudden Pakistani workers are the worst and don't fit Arab requirements. This is not a coincidence. It is by design and has a history.

Whether we like it or not, Gulf Arabs are moving away from Pakistan. To me that is a blessing in disguise.

Bro, they support and worship the israelis/jews over the Palestinians, do you honestly think they give a feck over Pakistan and Pakistanis?..............Never liked gulfis myself. They are usually are thick too.

Bro, they support and worship the israelis/jews over the Palestinians, do you honestly think they give a feck over Pakistan and Pakistanis?..............Never liked gulfis myself. They usually are thick too.

Pakistanis need to stop worshipping these Gulf Arabs. Had it been up to me not a single Pakistani would be allowed to work in these racist countries. Remember that Pakistan has sacrificed its relations with Iran among others because of these Gulf Arabs. The question arises for what? Salafism, terrorism and extremism in Pakistan? Much of the bloodbath and extremism in Pakistan can be traced back to Gulf Arab nations. Today these Gulf nations provide refuge to corrupt Pakistanis that have stolen enormous wealth and moved it to places like Dubai. These Gulf Arabs have no qualms about stolen money from Pakistan being invested in their countries.

These are enemies, not brothers nor friends.

Last edited:
Bro, they support and worship the israelis/jews over the Palestinians, do you honestly think they give a feck over Pakistan and Pakistanis?..............Never liked gulfis myself. They are usually are thick too.
Apparently the son's caught with him..... At a Starbucks.😂

You might be right, it might just be that, an obnoxious man picking on a woman

• Haha
Reactions: Waz
Apparently the son's caught with him..... At a Starbucks.😂

You might be right, it might just be that, an obnoxious man picking on a woman

The Arab was calling the mother a P-a-k-i and a bitch among so many slurs. How can we call such people brothers? It is good. It needed to happen. It has at the very least confirmed my beliefs over the years.

I have zero respect for these trash Arabs. A shameful lot that walk over the dead bodies of Palestinians. They don't spare their own. How do we expect these people to respect Pakistanis?

Pakistanis need to stop worshipping these Gulf Arabs. These are worthless beings. Had it been up to me not a single Pakistani would ne allowed to work in these racist countries. Remember that Pakistan has sacrificed its relations with Iran among others because of these Gulf Arabs.

Everyone fully knows the rent seeking elite are more than happy to keep Pakistan at a base level by rent seeking off cheap labour exports to the gulf.

They get to keep Pakistan under developed, rent seek and happily offer leverage to the gulf states, in the form the same labour class

Its been working great, for all parties with their respective motives

But... but.... One day, probably now, the gulfies don't need the labour or the leverage over Pak as they diversify

Pak was attractive twenty years ago because they had no choice lol

Now they do

So again the elites need to find another rent seeking scam... On it goes

The Arab was calling the mother a P-a-k-i and a bitch among so many slurs. How can we call such people brothers? It is good. It needed to happen.
That's the bit that sounds weird, why would he use the word p@ki as a slur, it's an English thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back