UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

This is interesting.

So these are in essence religious wars.

Not race wars as some here are trying to make them out to be.

But I'm really intrigued about why the RSS backed (chickened) out of a direct confrontation, first real international chance they got.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Mrloveday

@Guru Dutt any insights?

The Star of David looks forlorn without its bhagwa brother alongside.

@onlinpunit @Barcid @AjayGhatak @indushek @PoKeMon @SoulSpokesman @Cryptonian @Circadian Rhythm

Two things here.
1. Tommy and his close circle their focus is on Islam and that is it. However this is opposed by the traditional white nationalists who want all migrants gone and hate his support for Israel. There are two clear factions now.
2. He has no control over the fallout and minorities of all shades regardless of faith were attacked. Once it starts it engulfs all, you can't 'reign' people in.

This is interesting.

So these are in essence religious wars.

Not race wars as some here are trying to make them out to be.

But I'm really intrigued about why the RSS backed (chickened) out of a direct confrontation, first real international chance they got.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @Mrloveday

@Guru Dutt any insights?

The Star of David looks forlorn without its bhagwa brother alongside.

@onlinpunit @Barcid @AjayGhatak @indushek @PoKeMon @SoulSpokesman @Cryptonian @Circadian Rhythm

Because they're not stupid. If fallout happens it will engulf them as well. They know the street soldiers couldn't care less if they wear saris and have tilakas. They also go on their own experiences when they suffered great amounts of racism when they came in the 70's from Africa and won't forget, so therefore don't go near them with a barge poll. All they see is a mutated version of what terrorized them in the 70's, but this time they focus on Muslims more.
There are also relations with the Muslim community which for the most part are cordial, particularly among Pakistanis and Indians, and hence don't want a rupture of that which will bring nastiness on their doorsteps (see Leicester).

You brought Indians into the topic.

You came here with your outlandish posts knowing nothing of what is going on. Stick to Indian politics again.

Yes, Leicester is Indian and/or Hindu city, hindutva got slightly brave there, only due to numbers

I think it's unique in the UK

Yet Waz says that the RSS chickened out.

That surely cannot be due to want of muscle in the UK. With the waves of sanghis moving in over the past 5 odd years.

This leads back to Israel in some way. The UK is a pawn here.

That's the attempt, not the effect

Following on.

The attempt os not from the big boys.

Seems Israel and India and the US have something else in mind, and slamming Muslims in the UK is not part of it. Not yet at least.

They are looking elsewhere.

@Guru Dutt spill it bro ...

Two things here.
1. Tommy and his close circle their focus is on Islam and that is it. However this is opposed by the traditional white nationalists who want all migrants gone and hate his support for Israel. There are two clear factions now.
2. He has no control over the fallout and minorities of all shades regardless of faith were attacked. Once it starts it engulfs all, you can't 'reign' people in.

Its beginning to look like that.

This of course plays into the hands of Muslims.

I wonder if they realise that ...

Yet Waz says that the RSS chickened out.

That surely cannot be due to want of muscle in the UK. With the waves of sanghis moving in over the past 5 odd years.

This leads back to Israel in some way. The UK is a pawn here.

No such muscle it's just family groups, usually single child families . Many are not from the North either but the South and have no interest in sangh politics.
The Muslim community here is very large and skewed towards a younger population as well i.e. hence many more young men. They don't want such a tangle.
The HSS generally keeps things well here in the UK, dehko;

Following on.

The attempt os not from the big boys.

Seems Israel and India and the US have something else in mind, and slamming Muslims in the UK is not part of it. Not yet at least.

They are looking elsewhere.

@Guru Dutt spill it bro ...
Sure, this notion will shock the forum to it's core.

The link I posted before was kind of a non news story tbh.

Because they're not stupid. If fallout happens it will engulf them as well. They know the street soldiers couldn't care less if they wear saris and have tilakas. They also go on their own experiences when they suffered great amounts of racism when they came in the 70's from Africa and won't forget, so therefore don't go near them with a barge poll. All they see is a mutated version of what terrorized them in the 70's, but this time they focus on Muslims more.
They're also relations with the Muslim community which for the most part are cordial, particularly among Pakistanis and Indians, and hence don't want a rupture of that which will bring nastiness on their doorsteps (see Leicester).

The last part won't matter a whit to the recent saffron boatloads man. The rest of your post makes sense of course.

Sure, this notion will shock the forum to it's core.

The link I posted before was kind of a non news story tbh.

Exactly. I thought you were trolling.

Its beginning to look like that.

This of course plays into the hands of Muslims.

I wonder if they realise that ...

It's deeper than that. The traditional white nationalist stance recognises family units, hate LQBTQ, hate perversion etc. They lay the coming of all these ills at the feet of the Zions who have weakened British society.
To love them is an abomination regardless of how 'divided' they look in front of Muslims. For them you can't be 'half in' or in Tommy's case 10% in. The dude doesn't say a word about crime from other ethnics which irks them to no end.

No such muscle it's just family groups, usually single child families . Many are not from the North either but the South and have no interest in sangh politics.
The Muslim community here is very large and skewed towards a younger population as well i.e. hence many more young men. They don't want such a tangle.
The HSS generally keeps things well here in the UK, dehko;

They did come out a bit, from what I saw.

But then it escalated and then it ended.

Btw, the second headline, prominent faith leaders in Preston 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back