Ukraine has the highest death rate in the world and the lowest birth rate, according to the CIA.

Yommie

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's not surprising. Most of the young Ukrainian women see Taylor Swift as their role model and follow the path of Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift refuses to have children. So they refuse to have children. Christianity encourages young women to have children. Most of the young Ukrainian women, like Taylor Swift, are not Christians. So they are selfish and do not see any value in having children.

No big deal

Civilisations Rise and Fall

New people , New societies take place of old Civilisations

This has been going on for thousands of years

No big deal

Civilisations Rise and Fall

New people , New societies take place of old Civilisations

This has been going on for thousands of years

It's not about civilization. It's about demographics. If you go to America now, you'd be shocked. It used to be a White majority country. Now it's like Mexico, Brazil.

In 30 years there won't be a Ukrainian left in the world. They'd be extinct.

Man it’s the same story here in Japan too. Nobody wants to get married or have kids or buy house or car.

Young people here think doing things like that is something from the past century.

Today's civilization is based on consumption of Minerals of the Earth

Once All Minerals are consumed
Civilisation will become unsustainable

This consumption driven world will only last for 100 years

Then it is back to Stone Age 😂

I have two grown up boys aged 30
And 25 neither wants to get married one does not want to buy a car prefers trains Uber or live in city of London
Neither wants to buy a house rather live with parents .

It's weird scenario. I brought my first home at aged 23 brought investment property at 35
They dont want this life of debt mortgage kids and responsibility

And 25 neither wants to get married one does not want to buy a car prefers trains Uber or live in city of London

It's weird scenario. I brought my first home at aged 23 brought investment property at 35
Bro
You can only advise them. Try to guide them - as parents that’s all we can do. The day of slapping and forcing have been left far behind. In fact my 10 year old is telling me what to do etc.

Yes but in those days anyone that worked 40 hours a week can afford to buy a property in most parts of the country.

The high cost of living is making many young people say that they simply cannot afford to have children or have less than they would like.

They sound spoiled rotten and want to leech off you for as long as they can. They are fully grown adults and want to act like little kids. They should want to have their own independent lives.

I am 34, have a wife, and we bought a home last year. It’s my second primary, and I have 2 investment homes.

You need to lay down the law with them, that they can’t leech off you forever. I hope they are at least in school or working.

Man it’s the same story here in Japan too. Nobody wants to get married or have kids or buy house or car.

Young people here think doing things like that is something from the past century.

It’s pathetic, I can’t tell you how many parents I see on social media complaining about their “adult” children still acting as kids and basement dwellers. I can understand 18-22 year olds still living at home. They are just out of high school, going to uni, and trying to figure out their career path.

But by your mid 20s you should start to have your own independent path in life. You’re fully grown and have adult responsibilities.

Bro
You can only advise them. Try to guide them - as parents that’s all we can do. The day of slapping and forcing have been left far behind. In fact my 10 year old is telling me what to do etc.

Bro, there are fully grown 30+ year old men who live at home with their parents, not working, and just play video games all day. I kid you not.

Violence won’t work, but firmness and tough love are absolutely necessary for all parents. Otherwise, they will end up homeless or on welfare the rest of their lives after you are dead and gone. How those kids can stand themselves I don’t know.

Bro, there are fully grown 30+ year old men who live at home with their parents, not working, and just play video games all day. I kid you not.

Violence won’t work, but firmness and tough love are absolutely necessary for all parents. Otherwise, they will end up homeless or on welfare the rest of their lives after you are dead and gone. How those kids can stand themselves I don’t know.
Ffs
I see your point. We never had that. Dad worked his arse off to give us the life we’ve had. Installed that discipline and work ethic to give my kids an even better stance I. Society

Ukraine Faces World’s Lowest Birth Rate and Highest Death Rate, CIA Report Says​

The death rate in Ukraine is 18.6 per thousand people, while the birth rate is six children per thousand people.

by Kyiv Post | September 13, 2024, 1:05 pm
Ukraine Faces World’s Lowest Birth Rate and Highest Death Rate, CIA Report Says

Illustrative photo

Ukraine has the highest death rate and the lowest birth rate in the world, according to a report by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

The report shows that Ukraine’s death rate stands at 18.6 per thousand people, the highest in the world. Lithuania ranks second in mortality with 15.02 per thousand, followed by Serbia at 14.9. Russia is in ninth place with 14 deaths per thousand people.

In contrast, the countries with the lowest mortality rates are Arab nations such as Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Bahrain.

Additionally, the CIA report reveals that Ukraine has the lowest birth rate globally, with just six children born per thousand people, placing the country at the bottom of the ranking (228th). In comparison, the highest birth rate is found in African nations, with Niger topping the list at 46.6 births per thousand citizens.

Statistics show that Ukraine’s birth rate has dropped significantly during the ongoing full-scale war.

According to Opendatabot, citing data from Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice, 87,655 children were born in the first half of 2024 — a 9% decrease compared to the same period last year. In contrast, 250,972 deaths were recorded during the same period.

Unnamed European intelligence officials said the drone is designated Garpiya-A1, though details on the drone – including its type and deployments – remain extremely scarce.
“The birth rate this year has decreased by 1.5 times compared to pre-invasion levels: 87,655 children in 2024, compared to 132,595 in 2021,” the report read.

Birth rates remain critically low in frontline regions: just 221 children were born in the Kherson region, and 702 in Donetsk. Notably, not a single baby was registered in the Luhansk region during the first half of the year.

The report also disclosed that there are currently three deaths for every newborn — a stark indicator of the demographic crisis. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, in the years 2018-2020, the ratio was two deaths per child.

According to the state news agency Ukrinform, citing the Ministry of Health, Ukraine’s birth rate has been declining by about 7% annually since 2013. The full-scale Russian invasion has exacerbated the crisis even further.

“In 2023, an average of about 16,100 babies were born each month. Before the full-scale invasion, monthly births fluctuated between 21,000 and 23,000,” the ministry reported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back