• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

United States elections 2024

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
CNN is actually doing better than I thought covering multiple important subjects bang bang get to next, but they did turn off Biden's mic when he wet farted in his Depends and they took the camera off the wet spot dripping down his leg.

CNN did a great job, for sure. They kept it right to the issues without being biased towards Biden since we all know how anti-Trump CNN is and always has been. But Biden's performance was so pathetic and his mental acuity really needs to be questioned and heavily addressed after tonight. The man is just too old and it's showing badly. Despite Trump being only 4 years younger, he doesn't show any of those old-age symptoms this was really, really, really bad for Biden and it allowed Trump to get away with all his brutal lies. Had Biden been on top of it, he would've called out Trump so easily on 99% of everything that came out of the Orange Baboon's trap, but he's incompetent. He had the old deer in the headlights look it was beyond embarrassing.

Imagine if it was someone with the mental acuity, intelligence and speaking skills as Vivek Ramaswamy and how he would've torn into either one of these old hoagie washed up clowns?! All the instantaneous fact-checking he would've been able to throw at Trump and destroy Biden's inability to speak which was the worst thing I've ever seen, and I've watched A LOT of presidential debates going back to Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan and never seen anything so bad as what happened tonight.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Personally, I think CBS should have hosted the debate. When it comes to neutrality CBS is spot on. CNN is too left leaning.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Caught some of it, Trump is the lesser of the 2 not ideal options.

The Donald clearly Trumps Biden when it comes to mental acuity and vision, old man Biden's cognitive functions seem to have further deteriorated but he held on best he could and it wasn't a disaster for him.

Right Wing analysis:

Left Wing analysis:

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Trump, Biden debate abortion access | CNN Presidential Debate 2024​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Biden responds to Trump's claims international wars would not happen if he was president​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Trump and Biden discuss January 6 and the state of US democracy​

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The worried look on Joes face when the commentator tells him he has forty nine more seconds to tell black voters why they should vote for him is PRICELESS

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The dementia patient whose aides are basically playing Weekend at Bernie's facilitating a genocide. Or the Crazy Guy who will probably start a regional war to satisfy the messianic doomsday fantasies of evangelical voters.

Then we look at the UK where its Starmer vs Sunak. Lepenn vs Macron in France, ADF vs who knows in Germany. Meloni/Salvini in Italy.

The whole Western World is in free fall.

I swear outside of Spain, I don't think I see a single decent scenario, the whole place is fked.

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The dementia patient whose aides are basically playing Weekend at Bernie's facilitating a genocide. Or the Crazy Guy who will probably start a regional war to satisfy the messianic doomsday fantasies of evangelical voters.

Then we look at the UK where its Starmer vs Sunak. Lepenn vs Macron in France, ADF vs who knows in Germany. Meloni/Salvini in Italy.

The whole Western World is in free fall.

I swear outside of Spain, I don't think I see a single decent scenario, the whole place is fked.

We are on the brink of a global conflict, with only fools remaining to be throned as rulers. Not a single individual in the Western world or even ours is left with any redeeming quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest