Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Excluded from Debate Stage Sparks Controversy​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

'We Know It's Not A Fair Fight': Speaker Johnson Says CNN Moderators Will Favor Biden In Debate​

Davey Crockett

Dec 17, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
TAKE A SIP ONLY WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD/WORDS:

1. Felon.
2. Insurrection.
3. “Christians.” Double for “Persecuted Christians.”
4. Any of: Rigged, Crooked, Marxist, “Religions Freedom,” “Weaponizing,” “World war.”
5. Any of: Existential, Threat, “Our Democracy,” “At Stake,” or “Soul of a Nation.”
6. Any of: “C’mon, man,” MAGA, “Not a Joke,” “We’re the United States of America,” “President Obama and I.”
As for the rest: look, this game is not going to be for the faint of heart. I’m not doing shots for this (I’ll be going with a beverage, man, i.e. a pitcher of White Russians) and strongly recommend everyone stick to beer or even weed, because if you actually play by these rules, you’ll get into a medical situation quickly. “Felon” alone is a hospital rule. So, watch responsibly.

One evergreen rule is that YOU MUST DRINK EVERY TIME A CANDIDATE LIES.

Beyond that, DRINK EVERY TIME:

7. Either CNN host brings up January 6th. If they use the word “insurrection,” you don’t have to drink twice.
8. Trump says he won in 2020 or warns that 2024 will not be honest, e.g. “If I knew there would be no corruption, I’d stop campaigning now.”
9. Biden says something unintelligible, turns his back on the camera, begins undressing, or generally does anything suggesting he’s forgotten where he is.
10. Trump accuses Biden of being on performance-enhancing drugs. Double shot if he sniffles while doing it.
11. Trump brings up Hunter.
12. Biden says, in response, “I love my son.” Double if he non-answers the actual question about Hunter.
13. Trump compares himself to a great president or unassailable historical figure: Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, Joan of Arc, etc. A double if it’s Jesus, or a long-incarcerated political prisoner like Mandela, Sakharov, or Solzhenitsyn.
14. On the ropes, Biden evokes Beau.
15. Trump mentions “Al Capone” or someone who is “my friend.”
16. “You’re fired, Joe.”
17. Biden evokes “Detention camps.”
18. Biden pulls a J.J. Redick and drops a quasi-profanity in there, e.g. “We got to remember who the hell we are.”
19. Trump brings up someone who was killed by “Biden migrant crime.”
Finally - If the debate has to be halted for medical reasons, FINISH YOUR BEVERAGE.

Users who are viewing this thread