US Govt call Indians indentured servants

Professional Scammers, shop lifters, perverts, fraudsters, that is how the western world recognizes Indians as. A couple more years, and see how the world treats them
While on visit to Dubai to meet with my cousin I met Indian from U.K who is doing accounting job in Dubai while discussing Yellow Friday sale he boasted that how he and other fellow Indian in U.K using stolen cards to buy things from Amazon and other online websites with wrong addresses and never paid a single dime.
 
This intellectual property thief just plagiarised my phraseology, which i first deployed on this very website in 2025. I expect full backdated royalty bonuses from Mr Vance or I shall file for compensation.

 
Do have data? I am commenting what CNN analyst reported in a video report why Indians became aliens and unwanted pests in USA and most of the European countries.

Dude - you need to start reading and understanding. In the reply to distant observer (post above), I used the data he had provided to prove the point that how very limited no. of Indians are on H1-B (100K/year). Out of this many will return back after the visa is done - as companies only file PERM for a limited number.

You just want to throw insults - be my guest; slips like oil on water
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top