US imposes sanctions on suppliers to Pakistan’s ballistic missile programme

Israel can have an undeclared programme, but we need to be "sanctioned to the eyeballs" for it. Ukraine can be given ballistic missiles to blow up parts of Moscow, but God forbid Iran selling Russia some drones. There's no point picking fights with Washington, just do what you need to do for the next few decade until the both you and and the other multipoles are strong enough to tell them to get lost.

Well said. Just keep doing what you have to do without giving a shit.

Filament winding machines are used to make rocket motor cases, propellant tanks, pressure vessels, and payload shrouds. The high strength and low weight of the resulting structures make increased missile ranges and payload rates possible.

Pakistan is currently working on both increased range missiles, beyond India and to increase the payload amongst other things

I remember a few months prior to the first Ababeel test we had American sanctions out of the blue, and I immediately thought Pakistan has achieved something

Lo and behold a few months later we had the Ababeel test and I thought "That's why they sanctioned us"

I would suggest that the U.S feels Pakistan is about to make further breakthroughs and developments and per the norm out come the sanctions to try and slow us down

I don't think India bro - they're worried about any direct threats to the baby kill3rs in ME. The comment suggests "larger" implying longer range missiles.

US can't really protect India from us, anx they wouldn't want to either! We share a border with India and can be at their doorstep with tea in no time!

I agree. Israel it is.

I love US sanctions. They are the best thing on planet earth.

Each time US sanctions Pakistan, Pakistan focus on indigenous projects. We may never have seen the likes of JF-17, Al-Khalid, Babar Cruise missile if US didn’t sanction us in 1990s

Pakistan is currently working on both increased range missiles, beyond India and to increase the payload amongst other things

I remember a few months prior to the first Ababeel test we had American sanctions out of the blue, and I immediately thought Pakistan has achieved something

Lo and behold a few months later we had the Ababeel test and I thought "That's why they sanctioned us"

I would suggest that the U.S feels Pakistan is about to make further breakthroughs and developments and per the norm out come the sanctions to try and slow us down
Hope they continue and do it. 🚀

Serving military officers, some directly and some indirectly. To get an idea of their fixation on the U.S., we need to hear Bajwa's words when he said that America is the first preference and that if we can't source weapons from it, we go to China as a last resort. I wouldn't take that lightly if I were a friend and had some self-respect.

When you look at it, China doesn't need Pakistan at all. They only tolerate you from a geopolitical standpoint to keep some pressure on India; that's about it. Your trade and population mobility are most oriented towards the West.
Had 911 not happened, they'd have long snuffed us out. We actually got lucky that 911 happened. Otherwise we had no utility for the US at all. The US used us as the anvil to their Geo-political hammer in Afghanistan. When we conducted the nuke tests, the resulting US pressure had almost dismantled us way back in 1998.

911 allowed the US to dismantle half a dozen muslim countries, totally regime change us and occupy the GCC, surround Iran and pressurize both Russia and China.

امریکا بوہت حرامی ہے، اور ان گوروں کے پیچھے سارے یہودی بیتھے ہیں

Last edited:
Just the usual, they can send weapons anywhere and to whomever they want, fund and support genocide, declare wars based upon lies

But no one else can develop their own weapons apparently

The U.S is a tiresome state that is losing it's position because of its own behavior
Good points......but Pakistan could have avoided this by buying these ballistic equipment from Iran (if possible)because Iran is sanctioned already, so US wouldn't be able to sanction Iran as a supplier if it was supplying Pakistan, but maybe Pakistan's ballistic needs are different (OR China is Pakistan's designated "ballistic missiles contractor and consultant"so Iran cant "enter" such an equation)

So much for the army chief visiting USA with the slave mentality this was bound to happen.

I’m just surprised that why these bastards sanctioned us at this point in time? They know our relationship with China, it’s no secret, so why did they sanction us? We are no threat to western interests no?

This makes no sense.

I’m just surprised that why these bastards sanctioned us at this point in time? They know our relationship with China, it’s no secret, so why did they sanction us? We are no threat to western interests no?

This makes no sense.
It means they are worried about Pakistans advancement in the missile technology. The last time they sanctioned us, we did the test of Ababeel in the same month.

It means they are worried about Pakistans advancement in the missile technology. The last time they sanctioned us, we did the test of Ababeel in the same month.
These are meaningless sanctions to fulfill legal requirements ......it will have zero consequences for Pakistan and the Chinese entities ... . it's nothing more than that .

Good points......but Pakistan could have avoided this by buying these ballistic equipment from Iran (if possible)because Iran is sanctioned already, so US wouldn't be able to sanction Iran as a supplier if it was supplying Pakistan, but maybe Pakistan's ballistic needs are different (OR China is Pakistan's designated "ballistic missiles contractor and consultant"so Iran cant "enter" such an equation)
Your gesture are appreciated , unfortunately , your ballistic program is not sophisticated enough to make a meaningful contribution .

Your gesture are appreciated , unfortunately , your ballistic program is not sophisticated enough to make a meaningful contribution .
Oh bhai, irani’s using composite components for the last two decades!

We just got these filament winding machines recently from China.

How do you think their small Fateh series can travel 1000 Km’s?

Their SLV’s are all composite innards too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back