US Politics

Trump is coming

So Nikki is is gonna stay in till Super Tuesday or the convention? spending more of the Koch brother’s (now that there is one brother left) money and hoping Trump passes away from natural causes, leaving her the last person standing?

She seems to be employing the Kamala Harris strategy, waiting for a funeral pyre.

View attachment 13760
If you notice , Indian women working with white men are too aggressive against Muslims. Seen that even in VA, Washington....

Yes, we already know that from Stormy Daniels. What's new?
Everyone Biden administration try to contained him .... but boys are very angry and hillbillys are mad....once pass through Ohio every corner has Trump billboards.

1706098944316.png

Everyone Biden administration try to contained him .... but boys are very angry and hillbillys are mad....once pass through Ohio every corner has Trump billboards.

View attachment 13766

That was an isolated incident and the practice has never been repeated by the military.

That was an isolated incident and the practice has never been repeated by the military.
Believe it, hangout with lot of them ..can post lot of picture travelling through remote area ,but can t post those signs and flags , lolllll.... full of curses ...

If you notice , Indian women working with white men are too aggressive against Muslims. Seen that even in VA, Washington....
Not most, but amongst those that are politically ambitious, it’s simply Hypergamy; the Beaverman complex. Uncle Toms trying to endear themselves and be seen as honorary whites.

Female Uncle Rukus.

Believe it, hangout with lot of them ..can post lot of picture travelling through remote area ,but can t post those signs and flags , lolllll.... full of curses ...

I hangout with them too, as well as others from a variety of diverse backgrounds. I know what I am talking about.

I hangout with them too, as well as others from a variety of diverse backgrounds. I know what I am talking about.
Hells Angel not accepting Vets anymore ......lollll

Real one or foot soldiers ??

Real ones. They are no joke. You have to understand them to get along and they will do anything for their friends.

Real ones. They are no joke. You have to understand them to get along and they will do anything for their friends.
They most found in Mid West to West coast ...they used to be in city in formation of 20 and more, but not anymore .

They most found in Mid West to West coast ...they used to be in city in formation of 20 and more, but not anymore .

Oh they are around. Now let's remain on topic here: They also have votes depending on their incarceration histories. :D

No idea Nikki still wants to 'fight' on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back