US soldier charged in Japan for rape of minor

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
Okinawan is not Japanese.

Japanese government don't care if Okinawan is being raped by USA soldier.

They just publish "condemnation" statement, but do nothing to prevent it to be happened in the future.

This case is just a tip of an iceberg.

The story of USA soldiers sleep with Japanese and Korean women are well known.

Japanese and Korean women are willingly to sleep with USA soldiers, throwing themselves for one night stand pleasure without thinking twice.

Han Patriot

Jan 23, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The soldier's name is Brennon Washington...he may not even be white.

Wow, you are defending America over rape? That's really low of you.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Good for you. But that doesn't explain this rather assumptive post:

Disingenuous from you. You always bring the background of a person into the discussion even when that individual is an American. 8 don't care whether this soldier is black, yellow, brown etc. He is an American soldier.

You still haven't condemned the act an that worries me.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Okinawan is not Japanese.

Japanese government don't care if Okinawan is being raped by USA soldier.

They just publish "condemnation" statement, but do nothing to prevent it to be happened in the future.

This case is just a tip of an iceberg.

The story of USA soldiers sleep with Japanese and Korean women are well known.

Japanese and Korean women are willingly to sleep with USA soldiers, throwing themselves for one night stand pleasure without thinking twice.

The US soldiers have been fathering an army of illegitimate babies in these parts of the world.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If i was a betting person I'd say these kind of crimes are under reported as not many even get to the stage of prosecution. US forces have been involved in many alledged cases of rape in Afghanistan and Iraq during the occupation. Again what was reported was likely miniscule to what they did.

Absolutely miniscule. I am convinced that most cases aren't reported and even swept under the carpet with the help of local authorities. A lot of hush compensation involved probably.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Disingenuous from you. You always bring the background of a person into the discussion even when that individual is an American.
WTF? I'm not the one who specifically said blue-eyed blonde. Go reread this thread and see who did.

You still haven't condemned the act an that worries me.
Of course I condemn it.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Wow, you are defending America over rape? That's really low of you.

No, that is simply your reading comprehension problem.
All I did was post an article which specifically identified the guy's name as "Brennon Washington" as the original post didn't reveal his name.

Last edited:

Han Patriot

Jan 23, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The US soldiers have been fathering an army of illegitimate babies in these parts of the world.
His indifference is a cause for concern. If this is the typical American attitude, the world will have no peace.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
WTF? I'm not the one who specifically said blue-eyed blonde. Go reread this thread and see who did.

Of course I condemn it.

Not good enough. I need a sincere and strong condemnation. Remember that a Japanese minor got sexually abused here. This isn't a joke which it does seem to you. Making it about race and what not.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The soldier's name is Brennon Washington...he may not even be white.

Why you bringing colour into this? Making him non white exonerates the crime? Rape is rape.

Han Patriot

Jan 23, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why you bringing colour into this? Making him non white exonerates the crime? Rape is rape.
He doesn't consider Asians as human? If it was a Chinese soldier. I would have condemned it and ask for the toughest punishment. He thinks it is of a lesser crime if an American rape others. This is the problem.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Because somebody decided to specifically bring color into it.
blueeyed.png

I wonder what the replies would look like if he wrote "...blonde hair, blue eyes Muslim man rape". People would be saying "why are you bringing religion into this".

Last edited:

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I think your guard fell down and revealed what you are really about.
Let’s stay on the topic

No my guard did not fall. I found his phrase very assumptive and offensive...and I still do now even more so with the replies I have seen in regards to it.

Not sure why somebody suddenly pulled the "blonde blue eyed rapist" out of a hat for no reason...maybe they are the ones letting their guard down.

He is certainly using the wrong precedent. The three servicemen in that previous similar Okinawa rape case that caused outrage worldwide back in 1995 were not "blonde blue eyed rapists"...but maybe people here are also making the same "blonde blue eyed rapist" assumptions about that incident too. :unsure:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest