US strikes and kills 37 ISIS and Hurras Al Din terrorists

Well done if no innocent losses.

Who cares they are innocent anyways... They are just Arabs similar to those from Gaza or Lebanon...

No investigation will be done either way ..

Bamb bamb away
... Dubai milk shakes are belly dancing

Who cares they are innocent anyways... They are just Arabs similar to those from Gaza or Lebanon...

No investigation will be done either way ..

Bamb bamb away
... Dubai milk shakes are belly dancing
Actually this is a one side of story where you can point fault on USA.

There is another side that those terrorists deliberately stay and hide within the innocent people rather then staying in remote locations or bunkers because they know- they will become easy targets.

So blaming on only one side is also not true

Exactly. These are the fools who didn’t listen to the CIA.
lol here is a us president claiming they created isis

And now this F-22Raptor id****t is trying to fool us here while his own govt created these guys to destroy and destabilize Iraq and syria

lol here is a us president claiming they created isis

And now this F-22Raptor id****t is trying to fool us here while his own govt created these guys to destroy and destabilize Iraq and syria

Honestly, It does not matter..

We know the history - many countries supported the proxies in other countries for their own interests.... I still remember, Laden was having good time in USA with Pakistani leaders once upon a time, later USA killed the same guy and officially supported by Pakistan.... Just an example.

India supported in srilanka - and paid the heavy cost, another example

No one here supporter of USA, what they did in past. If they do wrong - usually receive criticism, I also usually criticize them for their wrong doing.

But To me - matter is most if they kill any such terrorists around the world... I will support them.

Last edited:

You killed lots of very young " terrorists"

2d80b836-822b-11eb-87b1-2ad3cd5fba10_image_hires_145517.jpg

Wounded_civilians_arrive_at_hospital_Aleppo.jpg

Last edited:
How shameless bragging about US bombing a sovereign country, a blatant violation of international law. If some country bombs US saying that they do that for killing "American terrorists", what US will do?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back