• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

USA: The Decaying Empire

Beijingwalker

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
_20230506151443-png.8296

_20230506151553-png.8297

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
US subways are actually trying to do it, but halted for lack of money.

Priorities as well as station design. Most of these stations are over a hundred years old and don’t have the space to be retrofitted with screen doors.

Btw, our local communists are doing their part “redistributing” the wealth, but it only goes so far.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And would you guys stop your useless jibes at China? if so, we can surely reach an agreement.

If you find any such faults with what I say please let me know the deficiency in my argument and I will rectify it. This is not a tit for tat. China is an amazing country in its own right. So is USA. And neither is perfect. Nor will either ever be. And both are equally entitled to try their best.

Beijingwalker

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you find any such faults with what I say please let me know the deficiency in my argument and I will rectify it. This is not a tit for tat. China is an amazing country in its own right. So is USA. And neither is perfect. Nor will either ever be. And both are equally entitled to try their best.
I surely hope we don't mess with each other, I m never interested in any fight or arguement if not provoked first. May peace prevail.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I surely hope we don't mess with each other, I m never interested in any fight or arguement if not provoked first. May peace prevail.

May peace prevail indeed.
I do want to drive and ride on all those amazing roads you keep posting 😁

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
American Indian had no wheels and the American politicians made sure they have no buffalo.
you do not make sense. American buffalo also known as bison is not a domesticated animal

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Im sorry i meant Bison. In UK we generally say buffalo.

Muji.Iqbal

Apr 18, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When China finally becomes the largest economy in the world, people will care less about USA.

Maybe in a couple of years China will overtake USA as the largest economy in Nominal GDP.

Shanlung

Nov 21, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Richard Wolff on the decline of the US empire and the rise of China and BRICS​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts