• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

USA: The Decaying Empire

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 12759

This is Maya Tallman, a transgender pilot who runs the newly formed DEI Committee for United Airlines. He recently sent a letter to employees about his new role & plans to incorporate DEI into United operations

@Retardsoftiktok.

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–• ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ fucking Muricans & Western world stark raving loonies ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Soylent Greened all trans LBGTs drag queens Wokeism pedos Bill Gates, Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, and Canadian members of Parliament and those craving own pronouns and Mickey Mouse, Soros and Dylan Mulvaney and German Protestants and Target and Rachelle Lefevre and her non-binary 7-year-old and UN and WHO WEF and their supporters

I don't understand why does it bother people if LGBTQ people feel proud of their identity and don't have to fear persecution.

Only a weak person needs to feel strong by stepping on someone else.

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Man all this decay - @Hamartia Antidote -
The economy is bust, Ruined man, this country is RUINED I tell ya! People are travelling out of the US - they're running away! on Vacation! and coming back! its a sign of total decay and destruction! Its going to get worse - more people are going to travel in the US than EVER before! What does that tell you?? They hate their homes and dont want to stay in them so they're spending record amounts to travel to locations within the US and around the world! They are travelling for refuge in vacations!-- they are Vacugees!
The other day I went to COSTCO- and apparently they were selling Chanel at COSTCO!! Luxury goods are being sold wholesale and still these people jam packed my local Neiman Marcus - such class decay!

Poor @VCheng - he is forced onto an Old Lexus - apparently lives in it while modifying it for some survival war. The other day I sat in a Tesla - as an Uber.. and then another one.. then I stopped at the local Mercedes showroom - the lot was empty.. they're out of GLS's .. no supply. .. rotten!! Decay!

ZeEa5KPul

Dec 16, 2023
Glad to hear things are going so well economically for all the US-based moderators here. Must be part of that upper crust of America that only gets richer.

However, things aren't going as well for the rest:

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Glad to hear things are going so well economically for all the US-based moderators here. Must be part of that upper crust of America that only gets richer.

However, things aren't going as well for the rest:

Yep - we're the top crust, the silver spoon lot that America loves- brown Muslim Pakistani immigrants - things are bad. Homeless in the streets - Fetanyl mixed in with Reese's pieces now at every walmart.. Meanwhile.. in the land of honey and milk - Canada - things are excellent. Jobs everywhere - every person working - not a single person on welfare - free healthcare with appointments within minutes. Its Chinese immigrant Utopia.

ZeEa5KPul

Dec 16, 2023
Yep - we're the top crust, the silver spoon lot that America loves- brown Muslim Pakistani immigrants - things are bad. Homeless in the streets - Fetanyl mixed in with Reese's pieces now at every walmart.. Meanwhile.. in the land of honey and milk - Canada - things are excellent. Jobs everywhere - every person working - not a single person on welfare - free healthcare with appointments within minutes. Its Chinese immigrant Utopia.
I never said things were great in Canada. They're bad and getting much worse. In fact, it's probably going to wind up even worse than the US because Canada doesn't have the luxury of parasitizing the world to fund its lifestyle like the US does. If anything, Canada's a victim of US predation.

As for your case, don't sell yourself short. Just the fact that you can afford the time to moderate a forum, you can pay your rent/mortgage and your grocery bill, have a car, etc. already puts you ahead of many of your countrymen.

I wish you and others here the best, really, but I would like you to see that just because things are going well for you doesn't mean they're going well full stop.

As for the free healthcare in Canada, that's one of the few things that's actually great here. The peace of mind from not having to worry that you're one medical emergency away from financial ruin is something the vast majority of Americans will never experience, sadly.

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I never said things were great in Canada. They're bad and getting much worse. In fact, it's probably going to wind up even worse than the US because Canada doesn't have the luxury of parasitizing the world to fund its lifestyle like the US does. If anything, Canada's a victim of US predation.

As for your case, don't sell yourself short. Just the fact that you can afford the time to moderate a forum, you can pay your rent/mortgage and your grocery bill, have a car, etc. already puts you ahead of many of your countrymen.

I wish you and others here the best, really, but I would like you to see that just because things are going well for you doesn't mean they're going well full stop.

As for the free healthcare in Canada, that's one of the few things that's actually great here. The peace of mind from not having to worry that you're one medical emergency away from financial ruin is something the vast majority of Americans will never experience, sadly.
Its terrible - the sky is falling.
Yes - things aren't well, there are issues everywhere.. but there is no "decaying empire" or empire to begin with. That is how nations function - especially ones with massive populations, where drugs and poverty in certain areas creep up - progress is made elsewhere. This isnt some tiny Scandinavian country where everyone looks the same.

As for free healthcare - yes, its wonderful - until you're dying and put onto a waitlist... and Ive lost a relative to it in Canada. Rather have a more balanced system and no the US isnt the ideal for it.

Immigration numbers both legal and illegal say it all how decaying the US "Empire" is.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Many Americans are concerned about the country's trajectory and, no the sky isn't falling yet, but this forum is not the best place to have this discussion for the reason you mentioned.

And yet you have this sticky thread. ๐Ÿ˜

Edit: You deleted your comment while I was typing this.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And yet you have this sticky thread. ๐Ÿ˜

Edit: You deleted your comment while I was typing this.

LOL, yeah, I didn't want the thread diverting into complaint mode :)

But, on the topic, yes there are concerns, especially by conservatives, about America's trajectory. Only time will tell.

As for immigration, it is misleading since the overwhelming majority of immigrants to US and Canada come from developing countries so that's not saying much. Everybody wants to move up. When millions of Frenchmen and Germans and Swedes line up for US or Canada migration, then it might mean something.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Man all this decay - @Hamartia Antidote -
The economy is bust, Ruined man, this country is RUINED I tell ya! People are travelling out of the US - they're running away! on Vacation! and coming back! its a sign of total decay and destruction! Its going to get worse - more people are going to travel in the US than EVER before! What does that tell you?? They hate their homes and dont want to stay in them so they're spending record amounts to travel to locations within the US and around the world! They are travelling for refuge in vacations!-- they are Vacugees!
The other day I went to COSTCO- and apparently they were selling Chanel at COSTCO!! Luxury goods are being sold wholesale and still these people jam packed my local Neiman Marcus - such class decay!

Poor @VCheng - he is forced onto an Old Lexus - apparently lives in it while modifying it for some survival war. The other day I sat in a Tesla - as an Uber.. and then another one.. then I stopped at the local Mercedes showroom - the lot was empty.. they're out of GLS's .. no supply. .. rotten!! Decay!

Thank you for the laugh.

But seriously, the economy, and all the consequences that are evident, some of which you mention, rely on the real strengths that most people do not appreciate enough IMO.

Thpse are the rule of law, work ethic and creativity with freedom of thought. Each of these combine together with the rich and ever changing diversity and mobility of the population to create a fertile milieu. Most outsiders see the turbulence and worry, but I see the constant churning that prevents sediments and ensures vitality.

After all, the richest waters in the ocean are never the calm clear tropic paradises that people dream of for vacations, but the storm tossed ever churning seas to the north and south.

LOL, yeah, I didn't want the thread diverting into complaint mode :)

But, on the topic, yes there are concerns, especially by conservatives, about America's trajectory. Only time will tell.

As for immigration, it is misleading since the overwhelming majority of immigrants to US and Canada come from developing countries so that's not saying much. Everybody wants to move up. When millions of Frenchmen and Germans and Swedes line up for US or Canada migration, then it might mean something.

Your complaints are being heard by management, I can assure you, and will produce the results that you desire relatively soon. Definitely.

In the meantime, please see my response on topic above.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Your complaints are being heard by management, I can assure you, and will produce the results that you desire relatively soon. Definitely.

I don't have any complaints against specific individuals.

It was a general observation that recent immigrant are reluctant to criticize, or accept criticism of, the new country.

It's perfectly understandable and I went though that phase until I matured into the realization that legitimate introspection and critique is the right of every citizen. Every country has strengths and weaknesses, right and wrong policies.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

There is a certain type of behavior which is more common amongst relatively recent immigrants where they feel reluctant to criticize the new country.

It's perfectly understandable and I went though that phase until I matured into the realization that legitimate introspection and critique is the right of every citizen. Every country has strengths and weaknesses, right and wrong policies.

As I said, not too long of a test of your patience remains.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The United States is torn apart by its diversity. There are so many different communities and ethnicities.

Many people think that immigrants are good for America. That's only true in the short term. In the long run, it's a different story.

What happens in the United States now, it will also repeat in other developed countries.

I would strongly disagree with that. Uniformity stagnates. Diversity does not.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

It was a general observation that recent immigrant are reluctant to criticize, or accept criticism of, the new country.

The only people that I have heard really criticize the services they were being provided (beyond some level of reason) were the Venezuelans. Many have expressed higher levels of disappointment at life in the US. Their country was once very rich, so maybe they were use to a โ€œcertain lifestyleโ€, but they too will have to learn how humbling life in the US really is, such as most people wonโ€™t accommodate their desire to speak in Spanish.

Luckily, in a generation, their kids usually tend to speak better English than native born Americans and know how to navigate both worlds, just like those of us that came before.

Just last night; an another situation with Venezuelan migrants

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts