• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

WHAT compels a mob to burn someone to death?

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They have thier own much bigger issues than us especially along secterian lines where neighbors turned on each other and committed heart breaking crimes against humanity
Lynchings have become our issue
I am looking at the narrow category of 'Blasphemy' vigilantism, not general lawlessness or civic disorder. Does any other Islamic country have this problem of hair-trigger 'Blasphemy' lynchings?

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Interesting Punjab has more blasphemy killings than KP and Balochistan normalized for population
Punjab is heavily conservative and islamist. What is news here?

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Punjab is heavily conservative and islamist. What is news here?
No bro…..we got the highest population……that’s all. 60% of our population in Punjab alone. Here everyone blaming Punjabis no?

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
But why this abomination seems largely in Pakistan and not in other Islamic countries?
It's in every country, their population is just minuscule compared to Pakistan.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No bro…..we got the highest population……that’s all. 60% of our population in Punjab alone. Here everyone blaming Punjabis no?
Above someone said Punjab has higher incidents even adjusting for population.

Might be TLP factor.

Sainthood 2.0

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's true I haven't seen pashtuns to be as anti Hindu or anti India as Punjabi Muslims and they aren't as radical as Punjabi Muslims either, at least those pashtuns who live outside Pakistan
Common Punjabi W and uncommon Pashtun L
Although unless they were Afghans, I highly doubt that
only Afghans like playing touch butt with Hindu radicals. Hell even Bengalis stopped doing that after Modi and they are culturally half way Hindu themselves.
I met a Pashtun teenager named Karna, which is the name of a character in Hindu mythology. I asked him about the meaning of his name, and he explained that it is Karna, a character in Hindu mythology.
loltali.gif

Pataliputra

Banned
Jan 30, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Common Punjabi W and uncommon Pashtun L
Although unless they were Afghans, I highly doubt that
only Afghans like playing touch butt with Hindu radicals. Hell even Bengalis stopped doing that after Modi and they are culturally half way Hindu themselves.

View attachment 50672
He is a Pakistani Pashtun who hates Pakistan and loves Afghanistan. He insisted that he is a Pashtun, not a Pathan, as he considers Pathan to be a derogatory term.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is a Pakistani Pashtun who hates Pakistan and loves Afghanistan. He insisted that he is a Pashtun, not a Pathan, as he considers Pathan to be a derogatory term.
So? Whats this got to do with the thread?

Sainthood 2.0

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am so high IQ that I can predict human behavior before even knowing the full story
afghan wannabe that's why he was playing touch butt with Hindu radicals like yourself giving you a false disrespectful image of an entire people group

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's true I haven't seen pashtuns to be as anti Hindu or anti India as Punjabi Muslims and they aren't as radical as Punjabi Muslims either, at least those pashtuns who live outside Pakistan
I met a Pashtun teenager named Karna, which is the name of a character in Hindu mythology. I asked him about the meaning of his name, and he explained that it is Karna, a character in Hindu mythology.

Hindus are hated across south Asia, even other Muslims are waking up to Hindus now

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You have interaction with with 1 or 2 Pashtuns or Punjabi so you think you are qualified to speak for millions?
Stop the my religion is better than yours. There is ignorance and stupidity everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread