• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
its all good, man. Thanks.

Doosron ki bhi postings dekho, bhaiyya is a slur for people from north India. Not that I mind, but would appreciate a bit of even handedness.

Dunno why Doc is being so grumpy today, kuch hua hoga off forum that got his goat.
Yaar I know doc - he’s got a heart of gold - bit stubborn - easy going and funny. You poke him and take the piss - he will in return will punch you - debate with him rationally and he will take you on all night but give him a bit of back handed piss take - then you will get the full wrath of doc sahib!!

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Teri purani ghatya aadat hai to resort to sangh playbook birther and sexual innuendo about the Gandhis.
CHalo I accept I shouldn't talk about Vadra didi that way but r a u l ? .. usme kyon itna trigger ho re ho ?

How many times must I tell you I'm not a Sanghi ? Woh bhi slur type hai when meant as one.. but there's some real ones too, proper card carrying ones, like our friend, Amit Ji.

Stop crying magarmacch aansoo. Tujhe shobha nahin deta.
no magarmach aansoo here, just a bit peeved ki mujhe ban karva dia. Snitch waali harkat.. aapko shobha nahi deti.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
CHalo I accept I shouldn't talk about Vadra didi that way but r a u l ? .. usme kyon itna trigger ho re ho ?

How many times must I tell you I'm not a Sanghi ? Woh bhi slur type hai when meant as one.. but there's some real ones too, proper card carrying ones, like our friend, Amit Ji.

no magarmach aansoo here, just a bit peeved ki mujhe ban karva dia. Snitch waali harkat.. aapko shobha nahi deti.

Ban was a Mod action. I reported the offensive words, which I hope are banned.

Dont act cute. You know exactly what you doing with Ra ul, Bianca, Sonja, Maino, Vinci, etc.

No different to what Trumpians did to Obama in the US.

If these only Ra ul is banned for now.

Cheers, Doc

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ban was a Mod action. I reported the offensive words, which I hope are banned.

Dont act cute. You know exactly what you doing with Ra ul, Bianca, Sonja, Maino, Vinci, etc.

No different to what Trumpians did to Obama in the US.

If these only Ra ul is banned for now.

Cheers, Doc
g-handy too

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
g-handy too

Haan. That plays on the Musalman card.

Which I was at pains to explain to you guys on the wa group. In the discussion between me and Guru.

We are essentially a Gujarati tribe. A lot of our surnames are shared.

Including Modi. Also spelled as Mody.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
how, Firoze was Parsi, no ?

Dont be cute. You know the sangh canard about his being Muslim.

Now when that was smashed, Guru came up with the latest gem the other day of him accepting Islam (out of the blue) in the last years of his life.

Seriously man. Sangh IT cell needs to get a life. Or hire some better talent.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dont be cute. You know the sangh canard about his being Muslim.

Now when that was smashed, Guru came up with the latest gem the other day of him accepting Islam (out of the blue) in the last years of his life.

Seriously man. Sangh IT cell needs to get a life. Or hire some better talent.
I'm not trying to be cute, genuinely unaware hu. Not a history nerd like Guru or dada Joe.

I missed the conversion to Islam thing, I've missed a lot of that chat and its too tedious to scroll that Mahabharat chat.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sigh. No man. His fkn surname was Gandhi.
No man .. not according to Wiki at least.

Feroze.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread