• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dude it actually has increased in terms of members and traffic....Also we, well at least myself didn't want you back to counter the sanghis, just having you back full stop was good. The sanghis can be countered by many. I haven't banned anyone unless it was for extreme stuff.
The rest about the being your countrymen is the obvious, I leave you guys to it.

Traffic is one thing.

Quality of members and discourse a while different thing.

All i told you was that Iran in a straight up fight would outlast you and butcher you as a country. I based that not on my blood loyalties but both your past military histories, your capabilities, and your social metrics and economies.

Rescue Ranger threw a fit. If you did not ban me someone sure as hell did.

What are you Admin for if your writ does not run here?

So please, dont give me this I never ban anyone copout. I was banned. I did not like it. I think you guys are going way overboard on the policing and this time outing and banning. Let there be free and open discourse. This is a forum. Not the real world.

Most of you Pakistanis are expats. If we really wanted to be rude, we would point out to you that there isnt really much of Pakistan left.

But 15 years on we have rehashed that so many times that its not fun anymore. But its unfair that you turn a blind eye to Sanghis getting the treatment but not yourselves.

Baaki as I told you this forum or the previous one has long since lost relevance in our lives. We are here for a bit of time pass and fun and light discussion tu tu mai mai and old forum friends. Nothing more. You ban, we continue elsewhere. Its all chill.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
ahh, there's also this thread I was just reading.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mat kar. Ban ho jayega. Unnecessary. Vicarious thrills.

@Joe Shearer
Kis bat ka ban ? Offtopic pe friendly friendly masti waali chal ree hai baat cheet.

Why are you so easily offended ? Idgaf ****awhat you or anyone calls Modi Zi.

Thick skin grow karne ka.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Kis bat ka ban ? Offtopic pe friendly friendly masti waali chal ree hai baat cheet.

Why are you so easily offended ? Idgaf ****awhat you or anyone calls Modi Zi.

Thick skin grow karne ka.

He is officially our Indian Leader of the Opposition.

IDGAF what you think or what you do at a personal level.

Don't abuse our elected representatives on a Pakistani forum.

@Joe Shearer

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Traffic is one thing.

Quality of members and discourse a while different thing.

Well yes we also maintained the quality.

All i told you was that Iran in a straight up fight would outlast you and butcher you as a country. I based that not on my blood loyalties but both your past military histories, your capabilities, and your social metrics and economies.
Oh well you brought this up.
Did those predictions materialise? No they didn't. Heck the Iranian president may Allah rest his soul came on a state visit soon after. The Pakistanis and more importantly the Iranians wanted you out of that topic because they felt as an outsider you were stirring. The irony is when the Iranians are involved in an active fight against Israel you are not around.

Rescue Ranger threw a fit. If you did not ban me someone sure as hell did.

What are you Admin for if your writ does not run here?

So please, dont give me this I never ban anyone copout. I was banned. I did not like it. I think you guys are going way overboard on the policing and this time outing and banning. Let there be free and open discourse. This is a forum. Not the real world.

That decision was fine, and I even confirmed that for you on that very day when you asked me. My comment was a general one. I'd like to move on.
Sadly if open discourse was of a respectable nature we would let it flow, but due to the passions involved and types of people, the conversations tend to be explosive.

Most of you Pakistanis are expats. If we really wanted to be rude, we would point out to you that there isnt really much of Pakistan left.
'We' means nothing to us. Rivals don't wish the other side well unless their souls of an especially benevolent nature. Nor is it grounded in facts but that's a separate discussion.

But 15 years on we have rehashed that so many times that its not fun anymore. But its unfair that you turn a blind eye to Sanghis getting the treatment but not yourselves.
Well no, all trolls get the same treatment.

Baaki as I told you this forum or the previous one has long since lost relevance in our lives. We are here for a bit of time pass and fun and light discussion tu tu mai mai and old forum friends. Nothing more. You ban, we continue elsewhere. Its all chill.

Whether it has lost relevance, whether you come on here for time pass, or you come for dialogue. We welcome all of it.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Musings .. totally unfair man.

Doc nonstop bhaiyya bhaiyya kare ja raha hai, usko bhi ban karo.

@vsdoc .. you lost

1. your temper
2. the debate
3. your mind / composure

Sharma 3 - Doc - 0 :cool:

@Guru Dutt take the battle forward on that thread now please.

ps: I'm laughing hysterically, thanks :rofl:

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Musings .. totally unfair man.

Doc nonstop bhaiyya bhaiyya kare ja raha hai, usko bhi ban karo.

@vsdoc .. you lost

1. your temper
2. the debate
3. your mind / composure

Sharma 3 - Doc - 0 :cool:

@Guru Dutt take the battle forward on that thread now please.

ps: I'm laughing hysterically, thanks :rofl:
Protecting you from getting speed limited or banned is unfair?
Come on bro - you know you get a bit spicey and to avoid you wearing a pink sari I took you out of the thread. Don’t sulk bro 👊

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Protecting you from getting speed limited or banned is unfair?
Come on bro - you know you get a bit spicey and to avoid you wearing a pink sari I took you out of the thread. Don’t sulk bro 👊
its all good, man. Thanks.

Doosron ki bhi postings dekho, bhaiyya is a slur for people from north India. Not that I mind, but would appreciate a bit of even handedness.

Dunno why Doc is being so grumpy today, kuch hua hoga off forum that got his goat.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
its all good, man. Thanks.

Doosron ki bhi postings dekho, bhaiyya is a slur for people from north India. Not that I mind, but would appreciate a bit of even handedness.

Dunno why Doc is being so grumpy today, kuch hua hoga off forum that got his goat.

Im not grumps at all. Ive been waiting to rip sanghis a new hole, multiple holes, since the 4th. I got my chance today.

Teri purani ghatya aadat hai to resort to sangh playbook birther and sexual innuendo about the Gandhis.

I was calling the administration 's attention to offensive words about public elected figures .

Bhayya is no different to mallu or jaat or punju or bawa or gujju. Stop crying magarmacch aansoo. Tujhe shobha nahin deta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts