Whatever

Start the day as you mean to go on doc

Who do you think they were referring to as the "particular community" ?

Especially with reference to "subcontinent politics"

Who do you think they were referring to as the "particular community" ?

Especially with reference to "subcontinent politics"
I never watched, but if the news outlet is not giving you actual news details then I am not sure what they are trying to do 😂

But sure, this is great fodder for you, for reasons that don't need to be said

I never watched, but if the news outlet is not giving you actual news details then I am not sure what they are trying to do 😂

But sure, this is great fodder for you, for reasons that don't need to be said

Bhai, people are terrified or artificially ashamed to say "Muslims"

Hats off to your PR. That (victim projection) you guys are great at.

Bhai, people are terrified or artificially ashamed to say "Muslims"

Hats off to your PR. That (victim projection) you guys are great at.

Doc, your energy for this is unending, really you belong in a neo con think tank😂

Sky news Australia, Murdoch press, ideological Zionists trying to demonise Muslims, they do it all the time😂

the point is to imply impediment of political correctness, throw mud, hope it sticks

This particular story is a police domestic issue to do with Roma gypsies, you see crowds of Pakistanis there because they are all locals, but that's not the story😂

You will believe what you want anyway

Doc, your energy for this is unending, really you belong in a neo con think tank😂

Sky news Australia, Murdoch press, ideological Zionists trying to demonise Muslims, they do it all the time😂

the point is to imply impediment of political correctness, throw mud, hope it sticks

This particular story is a police domestic issue to do with Roma gypsies, you see crowds of Pakistanis there because they are all locals, but that's not the story😂

You will believe what you want anyway

Arre no. I am seriously impressed. You are getting me wrong.

This is a global narrative that has been cleverly crafted with petro dollars and the likes of Al Jazeera.

Even in the UK grooming case, no one ever said Pakistani pedos. They kept saying "Asian gangs".

Then there is the brilliance of unpredictable lone wolf attacks. Even the knife becomes deadly deterrence. Especially when communal memory spans decades for slights perceived and formal fatwas given.

A beheading here. A knifing there. A cafe ir a bus blown up. Someone hung out of a highrise french window. Mowing through a crowd with a runaway SUV or truck. You know. Scattered high profile incidents. Grabbing eyeballs. Looney tunes. Darr ki dukaan.

It is rare to have a mass pogrom. The typical cooking the frog syndrome is what the Muslim world in rhe 21st century believes in. Especially in nations where they are outnumbered.

Keep pushing. Just short of the point where there are mass reprisals.

And that pushing achieves a lot. For the force and impact employed.

Economy of effort. Strategic.

We are on to you. At least a certain section of intelligent Indians are. As are Israel.

The west may or may not follow.

Arre no. I am seriously impressed. You are getting me wrong.

This is a global narrative that has been cleverly crafted with petro dollars and the likes of Al Jazeera.

Even in the UK grooming case, no one ever said Pakistani pedos. They kept saying "Asian gangs".

Then there is the brilliance of unpredictable lone wolf attacks. Even the knife becomes deadly deterrence. Especially when communal memory spans decades for slights perceived and formal fatwas given.

A beheading here. A knifing there. A cafe ir a bus blown up. Someone hung out of a highrise french window. Mowing through a crowd with a runaway SUV or truck. You know. Scattered high profile incidents. Grabbing eyeballs. Looney tunes. Darr ki dukaan.

It is rare to have a mass pogrom. The typical cooking the frog syndrome is what the Muslim world in rhe 21st century believes in. Especially in nations where they are outnumbered.

Keep pushing. Just short of the point where there are mass reprisals.

And that pushing achieves a lot. For the force and impact employed.

Economy of effort. Strategic.

We are on to you. At least a certain section of intelligent Indians are. As are Israel.

The west may or may not follow.

We are on to you?

So talk about heinous acts then tell me that's who i am.😂😂

Nice.

Doc, as usual you are creating your own exaggerated enemy narrative and bloody scenario, ofcourse at the expense of the blood of others in your head

Look at the Candace Owens quote, people are kind of wise to the strategy of tension playbook, it's been used too often.

This normally starts to boil before the prelude of a wider middle east war, this time it's aimed at Iran, your blood brothers

We are on to you?

So talk about heinous acts then tell me that's who i am.😂😂

Nice.

Doc, as usual you are creating your own exaggerated enemy narrative and bloody scenario, ofcourse at the expense of the blood of others in your head

Look at the Candace Owens quote, people are kind of wise to the strategy of tension playbook, it's been used too often.

This normally starts to boil before the prelude of a wider middle east war, this time it's aimed at Iran, your blood brothers

Na. Iran is not going to be possible for the US weakened and stripped bare by Ukraine.

And you think Russia and China will not enter the Iran conflict?

Or North Korea for that matter?

One part of me wants Iran burned to the ground. Green shoots.

The other part still does not.

Iran would be a Godsend for Russia.

The Americans are not stupid.

Na. Iran is not going to be possible for the US weakened and stripped bare by Ukraine.

And you think Russia and China will not enter the Iran conflict?

Or North Korea for that matter?

One part of me wants Iran burned to the ground. Green shoots.

The other part still does not.
Missing the point

Iran is a target, obviously

These stories of Muslim people being problems in Europe ramp up before a war effort.

Nethanyahu keeps saying he is fighting Europes war, the Murdoch press want you to believe the same, so support Israel

So yes, you will get more of these stories to keep you entertained, designed to attack Iran

Btw, under the surface, unreported, is a growing racial right across Europe, they don't do favourite minorities, everyone out.

Missing the point

Iran is a target, obviously

These stories of Muslim people being problems in Europe ramp up before a war effort.

Nethanyahu keeps saying he is fighting Europes war, the Murdoch press want you to believe the same, so support Israel

So yes, you will get more of these stories to keep you entertained, designed to attack Iran

Btw, under the surface, unreported, is a growing racial right across Europe, they don't do favourite minorities, everyone out.

I know.

I dont know if you are following the Davey Crocket dog killer thread.

I suspect he is not only Muslim or even Muslim being the real issue, but that he's a brown or colored Muslim.

@Davey Crockett @Sharma Ji

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back