Whatever

love the 'pancxod' in the end.. Indian ki Pakistani ?
Indian I believe, Punjabi obviously lol

I am with the van driver, their job is grocery delivery, they need to quickly park drop and go. Uncle is picking on a soft target for frustration on parking situation

Indian I believe, Punjabi obviously lol

I am with the van driver, their job is grocery delivery, they need to quickly park drop and go. Uncle is picking on a soft target for frustration on parking situation

Uncle is being generous, by pointing to the spot on the road in line with his gate.

There is actually at least a 1 foot offset to facilitate turnin of cars. And the parking bay lines are painted accordingly.

People love pushing that boundary, especially during weekends and peak hours. And are facilitated by the parking chtyas. Who let the driver park wrongly, take his money, give him his timestamp receipt , and fk off. Leaving the matter to boil later on between the home owner and the car owner.

Uncle is being generous, by pointing to the spot on the road in line with his gate.

There is actually at least a 1 foot offset to facilitate turnin of cars. And the parking bay lines are painted accordingly.

People love pushing that boundary, especially during weekends and peak hours. And are facilitated by the parking chtyas. Who let the driver park wrongly, take his money, give him his timestamp receipt , and fk off. Leaving the matter to boil later on between the home owner and the car owner.

The van driver is there for 3 min max, clearly in a Tesco van, he has a bunch of bags to hand over then move onto the next, everyone understands this, doesn't deserve a scolding for my book!

The van driver is there for 3 min max, clearly in a Tesco van, he has a bunch of bags to hand over then move onto the next, everyone understands this, doesn't deserve a scolding for my book!

Problem is uncle cannot sit at the gate and be a chowkidar.

I know EXACTLY where he is coming from.

The guy who's driveway it is has got it bang on.

I regularly deflate tyres and in extreme circumstances remove the valve cores for the same.
Not cool, man. There was this grumpy old man who used to do that when I used to visit a special someone. way back in the day... his MO was worse, he'd deflate 2, the bastard.. ki stepni/sparei se bhi kaam nahi chalega wtf.. I wasn't even parking in his spot but he didn't like the fact I came visiting this hostel.

Not cool, man. There was this grumpy old man who used to do that when I used to visit a special someone. way back in the day... his MO was worse, he'd deflate 2, the bastard.. ki stepni/sparei se bhi kaam nahi chalega wtf.. I wasn't even parking in his spot but he didn't like the fact I came visiting this hostel.

You park in front of my gates, your ass is mine.

Ukhad lo fir jo ukhadna hai.

They just drive off on flat tires. Looking for a puncture walla. Because most times I've removed the cores. Not just deflated the tires.

Who are usually shut by the time the yahoos have had their fun and come back to their car.

Sometimes I call the traffic police and get a tow truck to come in.

Depends on my mood.

You park in front of my gates, your ass is mine.

Ukhad lo fir jo ukhadna hai.

They just drive off on flat tires. Looking for a puncture walla. Because most times I've removed the cores. Not just deflated the tires.

Who are usually shut by the time the yahoos have had their fun and come back to their car.

Sometimes I call the traffic police and get a tow truck to come in.

Depends on my mood.
but I wasn't even parking in his area or inconveniencing him in any way.. pure bhadaas taking out.

grumpy old uncle syndrome.

Davey wala is particularly dangerous, given all the guns etc they have over there,

but I wasn't even parking in his area or inconveniencing him in any way.. pure bhadaas taking out.

grumpy old uncle syndrome.

Davey wala is particularly dangerous, given all the guns etc they have over there,

Bro idgaf about your special uncle.

Why are you equating his act to mine?

Bro idgaf about your special uncle.

Why are you equating his act to mine?
I'm not.. just random chat, shooting the breeze chal ri at the watercooler thread in the lack of any spicy thread.

Author something spicy, your turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back