Whatever

Here both of us will get banned for being honest.

Upto you brah. We can remake discussion group on a more private and secure app. Bring the whole gang who cares.

If you use profanities to describe Gandhi family. I would care less. Free for al
na, its cool.. Im not a very social creature, dont want to be in a group.. one on one kallo idhar hi

I have nothing to hide, not a govt or political operative or anything.. just here to shoot the breeze with you randos on matters that interest us all.

no clique shique for me, idgaf

@Mrloveday I believe you are harrassing sharma ji now.

He (and I too) do not need another place to have an anonymous engagement besides this.

The offline group was for people who were at one time or the other intersted in one on one personal face to name contact.

You are not comfortable with that.

So leave it here. In fact, there is no need to email as well.

Cheers, Doc

@Mrloveday I believe you are harrassing sharma ji now.
no not really, but it is a a bit suspect, that level of "queen" behaviour

why the paranoia, makes one wonder...

I'm not that interesting a person anyway

and for sure not looking to make friends here lol

Brahmin elite are Sovereign

The Geth are the Bhakths, the Sangh

@vsdoc @Mrloveday some sci fi goodness for yous here

only for those into video game story lore, still.. voyager spacecraft type post lol

@Sharma Ji @vsdoc @Mrloveday

Hyan? Ayenn?

Itne jaldi SpeedLimit period over? Like you were never SpeedLimited at all. Mera SpeedLimit period toh kai din baad khatam hua tha. Mere saath zakti hui.

wut, banned for that spelling of the USA ?

its not even a bad word, for god's sake !

it is a cultural thing, US citizens say it proudly.. often followed by an "ef yeah !!"

usage is mostly satirical, and sometimes cynical but not really derogatory.. like the N word or something

@vsdoc

@Sharma Ji @vsdoc @Mrloveday

Hyan? Ayenn?

Itne jaldi SpeedLimit period over? Like you were never SpeedLimited at all. Mera SpeedLimit period toh kai din baad khatam hua tha. Mere saath zakti hui.
New GHQ is under construction, or send a private message to the admins for matters pertaining to redressal of said grievance.

I think the admins can be reached that way, not sure.

They do this in the United States of America, plenty of this sort on youtube.

Cops giving out chalans (traffic citations) to regular people who broke no rules with a

"sir your left side ki brake ki batti not working.. I'ma write you a ticket"

@vsdoc ye dekho, real European nationalist, proper Svensk, proper far right, full blood and soil.

He's been preparing for the coming war.

@vsdoc ye dekho, real European nationalist, proper Svensk, proper far right, full blood and soil.

Thanks for the share.

Their museums and churches and cathedrals and forts are truly beautiful.

Bahut paisa hai. They take care of their rivers. Beautiful river fronts.

We have everything right here in India. Hope soon we start using our increasing wealth to make our beautiful country clean and beautiful. Finer living. Apne ghar mein.

Cheers, Doc

I hope you now realize what Blood Faith and Soil means. To moulding the identity of a people. To which new layers of paint may be applied. But sandpaper that away, and you get the true person.

I hope you now realize what Blood Faith and Soil means. To moulding the identity of a people. To which new layers of paint may be applied. But sandpaper that away, and you get the true person.
Church burnings and arson were a big thing across Scandinavia some years ago.

Pissed off pagans who had enough of a foreign faith imposed on them.

Big music scene around it too lol

Church burnings and arson were a big thing across Scandinavia some years ago.

Pissed off pagans who had enough of a foreign faith imposed on them.

Big music scene around it too lol

Vikings love butchering Christian missionaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back