Whatever

@Musings As a community (UK Pakistani) that runs this forums and puts money time and effort behind keeping it running in spite of attacks and real world threats, you absolutely deserve the right to have protected spaces for yourselves and issues directly impacting you.

Just wanted you to know that I do not grudge you that. 👍

Also wanted you to know that I will not change just because I call you a friend. I think you already know that.

Cheers, Doc

@Musings As a community (UK Pakistani) that runs this forums and puts money time and effort behind keeping it running in spite of attacks and real world threats, you absolutely deserve the right to have protected spaces for yourselves and issues directly impacting you.

Also wanted you to know that I will not change just because I call you a friend. I think you already know that.

Cheers, Doc
I wouldn’t want you to change and want you in any other way.
When you guys start taking a thread to Ind v Pak and someone KNOWS what’s going to happen and protects you from an
I wouldn’t want you to change and want you in any other way.
When you guys start taking a thread to Ind v Pak and someone KNOWS what’s going to happen and protects you from an unnecessary escalation and potential ban - than try to understand.
You are highly intellectual and know exactly where this would potentially lead to.
Yaar come on - try to understand I’m on your side and only want the best for this forum.
Peace and don’t go to Manchester airport with @Sharma Ji

Cheers, Doc
Maximum victim.

Maximum aggressor.

I partly admire the chutzpah.

I thought we were.

Just stop thinking of ways to kill me😕😇

No I mean real friends. Not simply online PDF ones.

I don't want to kill anyone man. I am a doctor. We are geared towards saving lives.

I do have my ancestral angst. Like most humans do. But at an individual level none of us is really going to be able to act out anything.

Forums are catharsis. Nothing more.

The real business of taking care of your own though is personal. Which is why I do not really mind being kicked off that thread.

No I mean real friends. Not simply online PDF ones.

I don't want to kill anyone man. I am a doctor. We are geared towards saving lives.

I do have my ancestral angst. Like most humans do. But at an individual level none of us is really going to be able to act out anything.

Forums are catharsis. Nothing more.

The real business of taking care of your own though is personal. Which is why I do not really mind being kicked off that thread.

God bless👍🏼

I am seemingly and effectively only conversing with you and @Sharma Ji Which is curious huh😂

I didn't expect to post much when i joined, just for a quick browse, the Gaza thread got me in

These modern device's... They are like a third limb you want to amputate, we probs grew up playing sport, motorbikes, outside something

Upcoming generation, who knows, feel like a miniscule data point in a scientific experiment

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back