Whatever

Funny you should ask. I drove near it. There were a lot of white english girls with black men and mixed race babies there waiving the england flag........lol......Was near parliament Square. Driving in Victoria via Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate.

Sri sant tommy robinson cannot increases the sizes of indian weiner that are the smallest weiner on earth........lol:

So when is your next march?

@r3alist looking forward to this.

Cheers, Doc

I imagine how pathetic and sad your life is being on a Pakistani forum all day talking shit about Pakistanis/Muslims and appeasing your white masters in whatever they do against us. Looks like one of your loved ones left you for a Pakistani/Muslim.

The Pakistani guy fought back after his mother and brother were harassed and assaulted. But you Indians wouldn’t know anything about dignity and honour. Your history is full of you presenting your women as s*x slaves to protect your self from your enemies. You abandon your beliefs and values just for acceptance from white man. But still white man don’t like you.

I imagine how pathetic and sad your life is being on a Pakistani forum all day talking shit about Pakistanis/Muslims and appeasing your white masters in whatever they do against us. Looks like one of your loved ones left you for a Pakistani/Muslim.

The Pakistani guy fought back after his mother and brother were harassed and assaulted. But you Indians wouldn’t know anything about dignity and honour. Your history is full of you presenting your women as s*x slaves to protect your self from your enemies. You abandon your beliefs and values just for acceptance from white man. But still white man don’t like you.

Have you seen the Tristan Tate video.

Why is Lubna saying Hindus better than Pakistanis?

It seems to be a theme with her. Been checking out her videos all day along with videos from London.

Very heartening.

Cheers, Doc

One screen this forum, the other YouTube with lubna, other buddies on the phone as well😂

Id be wasting my puke for inferior things.
Bro, why ?

I haven't seen the vid I posted but looks like a nifty little roadster, reasonably priced, and perfect what I want.. puttering down small country roads and alleys at a relaxed pace.

Also looks good to me (that is all very subjective though)

Bro, why ?

I haven't seen the vid I posted but looks like a nifty little roadster, reasonably priced, and perfect what I want.. puttering down small country roads and alleys at a relaxed pace.

Also looks good to me (that is all very subjective though)

Will send you a link on WhatsApp.

Go through it.

Will send you a link on WhatsApp.

Go through it.
Skimmed through a bit.. usual forum RR.

nitpicking, comparing unfavorably with one's own preferred brand, mostly KTM fanboys or RE haters.

Speed/Scrambler 400, however.. hmm.

Uski spares, service and maintenance ka scene will have to check.

With RE comes ease of ownership.. I don't want to be forced to go 40 - 50 km just for basic stuff.

Skimmed through a bit.. usual forum RR.

nitpicking, comparing unfavorably with one's own preferred brand, mostly KTM fanboys or RE haters.

Speed/Scrambler 400, however.. hmm.

Uski spares, service and maintenance ka scene will have to check.

With RE comes ease of ownership.. I don't want to be forced to go 40 - 50 km just for basic stuff.

Ride the bikes. And buy the one you like. I've always bought bikes from my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back