Whatever

Ride the bikes. And buy the one you like. I've always bought bikes from my heart.
I largely live my life that way lol

A bit of due diligence and research never hurt anyone but.. what rocks in a major metropolis might not be the best option for someone in the kinda/sorta backwoods.

Sure looks pretty (to me), the guerilla offering, but also seen a fair bunch of problems in the new Himalyan.. I think you shared those vids, that Dilli guy, very well spoken dude

I can give you technicalities till your brain pops.

I can give you technicalities till your brain pops.
Try before buy is the way. Rent for a week - 10 days something and really get a feel for it.

Trouble is, at least last I checked, there weren't any (say for the odd old himalyan) in the rental market.. they sticking to bullets/classics or scooties.

Try before buy is the way. Rent for a week - 10 days something and really get a feel for it.

Trouble is, at least last I checked, there weren't any (say for the odd old himalyan) in the rental market.. they sticking to bullets/classics or scooties.

If its new offerings, always stay away from RE.

No and I’m not sure. No more removing of any shackles. You behave like a twat - then I’m afraid you suffer the consequences bro
😍😍😍

@vsdoc I never reported you once btw, in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back