Whatever

"The involvement of foreign agencies can not be ruled out" is what the defence minister said.

wtf is up with this "sources close to the investigation" ? .. its a tabloid journalism tactic, is what it is.

also, why screenshot.. post the whole thing here.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

and apparently a bad photoshop/edit too.. tsk tsk

due diligence nahi sikhatey Pk fauj mein

00FFSS.gif

Russian birds probably more agile, but doesn't matter much in today's threat environment

stealth ka zamana hai

Do indians have themselves to blame for their women in the west wanting to mass breed/procreate with white/non-indian men? Is this the reason?:

Do indians have themselves to blame for their women in the west wanting to mass breed/procreate with white/non-indian men? Is this the reason?:

Why is Lubna saying Hindus better than Pakistanis?

It seems to be a theme with her. Been checking out her videos all day along with videos from London.

Very heartening.

Cheers, Doc

Why is Lubna saying Hindus better than Pakistanis?

It seems to be a theme with her. Been checking out her videos all day along with videos from London.

Very heartening.

Cheers, Doc

Lol......that is a meaningless random video from YouTube in amongst millions of meaningless YouTube videos........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...........personal opinions that are NOT backed up by facts mean nothing.

I think you and a lot of your compatriots are suffering from little weiner syndrome which is a PROVEN fact for indian men. That is the cause of your trolling..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Lol......that is a meaningless random video from YouTube in amongst millions of meaningless YouTube videos........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...........personal opinions that are NOT backed up by facts mean nothing.

I think you and a lot of your compatriots are suffering from little weiner syndrome which is a PROVEN fact for indian men. That is the cause of your trolling..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Did you go for Tommy's march?

Super turnout of patriots. Very colourful. Classy. Lots of British flags.

Lovely white faces. I had forgotten how they looked like in London.

No hijabs or burqas anywhere.

Cheers, Doc

Did you go for Tommy's march?

Super turnout of patriots. Very colourful. Classy. Lots of British flags.

Lovely white faces. I had forgotten how they looked like in London.

No hijabs or burqas anywhere.

Cheers, Doc

Funny you should ask. I drove near it. There were a lot of white english girls with black men and mixed race babies there waiving the england flag........lol......Was near parliament Square. Driving in Victoria via Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate.

Sri sant tommy robinson cannot increases the sizes of indian weiner that are the smallest weiner on earth........lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back