Whatever

Anything interesting happening in here? @vsdoc @Sharma Ji ?
I believe the Indian Forum shut down?

Oh wait! We don't talk about it here, do we?

Someone is spending a huge amount of time and money in attacking this forum and trying to shut it down.

Aside from that, I am per the powers that be on PDF now officially a Muslim hater and baiter and no longer a favored sanghi basher.

Tum batao?

Broad view, Machukal Bridge
(Danyor Nala, Gilgit-Baltistan)

1722451386297.png

The man has been found , now find the paper and machine, we will make our own dollar.

1722453500176.png

Doc got himself banned, premature ejaculation?

So much fun would have been coming his way

Whole power of US and EU helping out the Zionists. Tu apnay India di gal kar……you don’t got the oomph of what the irani’s are doing. Your whole economy is tied in with the west no? We are small potatoes……forget us, but the west can shut yous down quick if you get uppitty. Embargo luggana hae on yous on da trade and your tuttian goin immediately stop!
✋
They haven't done nothing, what oomph are you on about ?

Iran are fuss.. yahudi ghus gaye ghar me and top banday ko kebab bana dia.

Gaza me bhi maut ki factory khol rakhi hai. Lebanon, Syria, Yemen... full region ki baja ke rakhi hai yahudion ne.

I'll bet most of you lot grudgingly admire just how powerful the jew is.

Trump 2.0 is up shortly, waha bhi setting kar li already haramion ne.

AP24208622604583-1722015543.jpg

:LOL:

Iran are fuss.. yahudi ghus gaye ghar me and top banday ko kebab bana dia.

Gaza me bhi maut ki factory khol rakhi hai. Lebanon, Syria, Yemen... full region ki baja ke rakhi hai yahudion ne.

I'll bet most of you lot grudgingly admire just how powerful the jew is.

Trump 2.0 is up shortly, waha bhi setting kar li already haramion ne.

AP24208622604583-1722015543.jpg

:LOL:
Oh bhai daily Iran killing IDF soldiers and civies no? Are you in denial?

Haandia da jhagga dying is just a propaganda stunt.

Irans got a dozen outfits fixated on Israel no? They doing their job daily.

Small time country fighting a big one? You know exactly how this will end.

Doc got himself banned, premature ejaculation?

So much fun would have been coming his way
Doc is a dreamer, which is fine…..he’s been around. His passion is Iran, nothing else. He just wants Iran to revert back to Zoroastrianism any which way imaginable.

Nothing else interests him. And I’ve totally noticed this same behavior in all Parsis.

These guys know that unless the Shah returns to Iran, they can’t survive and are in an existential crises.

They can’t relocate back to a Muslim Iran.

Doc is a dreamer, which is fine…..he’s been around. His passion is Iran, nothing else. He just wants Iran to revert back to Zoroastrianism any which way imaginable.

Nothing else interests him. And I’ve totally noticed this same behavior in all Parsis.

These guys know that unless the Shah returns to Iran, they can’t survive and are in an existential crises.

They can’t relocate back to a Muslim Iran.

A dreamer lol... okaaaay

This is a forum to chill, evidently not fine for the mods, therefore not fine for the forum.

A dreamer lol... okaaaay

This is a forum to chill, evidently not fine for the mods, therefore not fine for the forum.
Oh bhai mods here are fine. They let you say whatever the hell you want. Hard to believe people say all sorts of shit against poor Pakistanis. Only problem we got here is just some members here have UK cabby mentality, but I am determined to expose it and hopefully eliminate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back