Whatever

Oh bhai daily Iran killing IDF soldiers and civies no? Are you in denial?

Haandia da jhagga dying is just a propaganda stunt.

Irans got a dozen outfits fixated on Israel no? They doing their job daily.

Small time country fighting a big one? You know exactly how this will end.
This will end very badly for Iran if daddy USA and his NATO lapdogs are unleashed upon the IRGC. Lets just get that out of the way first.

They landing a few punches, sure, but looks who is absolutely dominating the fight.

The Jew is like a murder hornet or something

To the forward thinking Pakistanis here, Irans preparing a massive attack in response to this tragedy at some point in the next few days. Now that’s goin include launching drones and missiles at the zionistas in Tel Aviv. Here’s our chance to validate the Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Abdali and Shaheen missiles to see if they can penetrate the iron dome, David Sling and Arrow systems.

It’s a great opportunity if we can secretly validate our strategic systems against the best defenses there are.

Quietly send a few of each to like Tabriz and launch em from there and see if they hit their targets.

India will definitely buy these three Israeli systems. They already using the Barak in service.

Irans gaining valuable experience battling the IDF and NATO and US in actual warfare perfecting its drone and missile doctrine and we are stuck fighting jahil ass afghani and third class low tech Indians.

This is a serious problem we have.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

those long noses ain't for nothin', y'know ? they'll sniff you out from the debris even if you hit, or from trajectory and other stuff

what when you get found out ?

what when her papa finds out ?

idhar aa ja, can't be derailing that srs azz thread, too many ruffled feather waaley headless chicken Iranis raging there :LOL:

Oh bhai mods here are fine. They let you say whatever the hell you want. Hard to believe people say all sorts of shit against poor Pakistanis. Only problem we got here is just some members here have UK cabby mentality, but I am determined to expose it and hopefully eliminate it.

I just meant given the relaxed attitude of the mods if you do annoy them it's very probably more than deserved, ultimately you need some decorum, that's taking a poop on the generous spirit afforded to you

Doc is a dreamer, which is fine…..he’s been around. His passion is Iran, nothing else. He just wants Iran to revert back to Zoroastrianism any which way imaginable.

Nothing else interests him. And I’ve totally noticed this same behavior in all Parsis.

These guys know that unless the Shah returns to Iran, they can’t survive and are in an existential crises.

They can’t relocate back to a Muslim Iran.

Bull.
You don't know any Parsis.

Most Parsis know that Iranian Zoroasters look down upon them as racially polluted. The Parsis are either happy in India/Pakistan or they migrate to the West. They have no connection with modern Iran except a few places of religious significance. They don't even speak Farsi amongst themselves. They speak Gujarati which is an Indian language and has nothing to do with Iran.

Bull.
You don't know any Parsis.

Most Parsis know that Iranian Zoroasters look down upon them as racially polluted. The Parsis are either happy in India/Pakistan or they migrate to the West. They have no connection with modern Iran except a few places of religious significance. They don't even speak Farsi amongst themselves. They speak Gujarati which is an Indian language and has nothing to do with Iran.
Mager Iran ka naam sun ker parsi bhaappu G key chotti si lulli kharri ho jaati hae...... :p

They are all obsessed with Iran, and have no other purpose in life.

This will end very badly for Iran if daddy USA and his NATO lapdogs are unleashed upon the IRGC. Lets just get that out of the way first.

They landing a few punches, sure, but looks who is absolutely dominating the fight.

The Jew is like a murder hornet or something
Nothing the US can do. 45 years and counting now. NATO is a total joke bhai......We've seen all they got in Ukraine and ME wars.......Its a laughing stock. Imam Putin and Iranio ne maar maar ker dhajjian urra deen hain. Total disgrace these western powers. And leave the equipment aside, theys ain't got the guts to fight it out.

Nothing the US can do. 45 years and counting now. NATO is a total joke bhai......We've seen all they got in Ukraine and ME wars.......Its a laughing stock. Imam Putin and Iranio ne maar maar ker dhajjian urra deen hain. Total disgrace these western powers. And leave the equipment aside, theys ain't got the guts to fight it out.
They (NATO) never got into Ukraine for fear of Russia.

ME and A-stan they did enough damage, I think their idea, to begin with, was to leave em crippled and in a world of hurt, which they did.

They (NATO) never got into Ukraine for fear of Russia.

ME and A-stan they did enough damage, I think their idea, to begin with, was to leave em crippled and in a world of hurt, which they did.
Libya Syria Yemen and Iraq I agree that the west have truly destroyed. Afghani are starving and their country too has been completely destroyed. I now believe Sudan and Ethiopia are in the crosshairs. Both are easy targets.
South Sudan has already been hacked off and the Tigray rebels in Ethiopia Sudan region are keeping Egypt in check. I believe Darfur might secede down da road, just like South Sudan.

Egypt, turkey are low hanging fruit……both are totally dependent upon the west for survival bhai…..araam say they can intervene and dismantle them both, if need be or if their leaders stop listening. Dono Khatam mulk hain not economically viable.

Let his passion get the better of him, again

sigh :cautious:
Pata nahi Doc ko kya ho jata hai. He is as intelligent as anyone. I can't teach him anything. But suddenly uska meter ghoomta hai and anti-whatever comments likhta hai despite knowing he will be banned after these posts. His anti-bjp and anti-muslim posts are next level

Pata nahi Doc ko kya ho jata hai. He is as intelligent as anyone. I can't teach him anything. But suddenly uska meter ghoomta hai and anti-whatever comments likhta hai despite knowing he will be banned after these posts. His anti-bjp and anti-muslim posts are next level
All rounder hain, he got something for everyone

to both love and to hate :LOL:

Libya Syria Yemen and Iraq I agree that the west have truly destroyed. Afghani are starving and their country too has been completely destroyed. I now believe Sudan and Ethiopia are in the crosshairs. Both are easy targets.
South Sudan has already been hacked off and the Tigray rebels in Ethiopia Sudan region are keeping Egypt in check. I believe Darfur might secede down da road, just like South Sudan.

Egypt, turkey are low hanging fruit……both are totally dependent upon the west for survival bhai…..araam say they can intervene and dismantle them both, if need be or if their leaders stop listening. Dono Khatam mulk hain not economically viable.
Haven't kept up with the goings on in Africa/Sudan, dunno much about that conflict tbh.

No way they're going after Turkey, too valuable, the Bosphorus, spl given recent tensions with Putin. They're also NATO, and house nuclear weapons in Incirlik. Turkey can leverage them good.

Egypt, the Morsi/MB got kicked out, they would have been a threat to 'the west' but Gen Sisi sb took care of that.

No idea about how their economies work, either Egypt, or Turkey.

I doubt they're in the west's crosshairs, for now.

@Nilgiri @Krptonite

gentlemen, could you please clean the travel thread and delete all offtopic and bickering/trolling posts.

started with our resident voomao needlessly trolling with this post:

thanks.

no, the bw stuff was moved there to keep in one area rather than him doing new stuff for clickbait headline each time. The video itself breaks no forum rules.

Anyway, krptonite seems to have got rid of most of the OT posts now anyway (due to merger).

But just for future reference, thats what was done if BW stuff suddenly appears there. Shrug....he isnt going to change.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back