Whatever

High IQ plays a big role in society here. They take ownership and accountability. Japan industrialized 150 odd years ago in the 1800's bhai. Its truly the only first world country in the far east. I been here a while now. Its got its downside as in totally homogeneous.....but still, thank god I don't live in the chutiya west. Saaf suthra civilized crime free country.
ae lo, ji

safed and peelay me farq

Japanese:

Nibbas:

lel

One or more species of puffer fish, which often contain a deadly neurotoxin called tetrodotoxin

Tetrodotoxin is an extremely potent poison (toxin) found mainly in the liver and sex organs (gonads) of some fish, such as puffer fish, globefish, and toadfish (order Tetraodontiformes) and in some amphibian, octopus, and shellfish species.

-----------------------------

all antivenom and many advanced (so far) incurable diseases cures may lie in venom.

but there is a distinction between venomous and poisonous

us gangouse are poisonous.. in that if you try and consume, you will die.

but not venomous, such that we will bite and envenomate

don't bite, don't tread on

the deadly gangou

MPS.jpg

@vsdoc

Dunno, I've never been nuked.

They've ceded a LOT of tech ground to China, Taiwan etc

and auto ground to everyone else

Toyota di gaddi, Hitachi da VCR, Sonny de speakeran.. gold standard till not long ago..

ab vekho

Korean aa gae, Chini aa gae.. Gangou bhi try marr re hai becharey.. goron ki to halat out.. only cream stuff me dominating.
That's taking orders

Ceding tech ground
Those TSMC etc forges are as good as gone

as if they weren't already by way of espionage

its all down to a volume and efficiency game now, and China are very hard to beat

they going down fighting, the goras.. not bad

all while the gangou hyenas, vultures and king cobras lie in wait

glw.jpg

150611_yao_ming.jpg

Yao-Ming.jpg

boss man showing auqat to prince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back