Whatever

Iranians be seething

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Should Modi go to Ukraine? Would that mean buckling under pressure?

India have forever walked the diplomatic tightrope

Iran and Saudia

US and Russia

even Israel and Palestine

very wobbly rn, the whole world

I think we'll hold, we've invested enough on both sides

a neutral observer, nobody has enough leverage to push Indian policy either way

why get in others' muck ?

riots, or a guy down the street beating his wife, that's their problem.

sanu ki ?

India have forever walked the diplomatic tightrope

Iran and Saudia

US and Russia

even Israel and Palestine

very wobbly rn, the whole world

I think we'll hold, we've invested enough on both sides

a neutral observer, nobody has enough leverage to push Indian policy either way

why get in others' muck ?

riots, or a guy down the street beating his wife, that's their problem.

sanu ki ?

Well, certain Americans will expect more and more over time.

I remember reading American diplomats would ask Pakistan to ask for less and make the necessary sacrifices if they are ideologically committed against the USSR.

Pakistan didn't hedge it's bets, get rid of the godless commies.... ofcourse... Ok shut up and go fight

Well, certain Americans will expect more and more over time.

I remember reading American diplomats would ask Pakistan to ask for less and make the necessary sacrifices if they are ideologically committed against the USSR.

Pakistan didn't hedge it's bets, get rid of the godless commies.... ofcourse... Ok shut up and go fight
They can keep expecting, lun' ni milna

India are still relative heavies, warts, stink and all.. jo karna hai kar lo :LOL:

Amit is common Jewish name:

In Hebrew, Amit (Hebrew: עמית) means "friend", "colleague", ״peer”, or "member of the organization". The word appears in the Bible twelve times, mostly in Leviticus. Though traditionally a common male name, it is being increasingly used as a female name in Israel

@Lulldapull @GatlingGun

about the name of the allegedly "Indian" spy who killed that ham-ass pos terrorist mofugger.

In Hebrew, Amit (Hebrew: עמית) means "friend", "colleague", ״peer”, or "member of the organization". The word appears in the Bible twelve times, mostly in Leviticus. Though traditionally a common male name, it is being increasingly used as a female name in Israel

@Lulldapull @GatlingGun

about the name of the allegedly "Indian" spy who killed that ham-ass pos terrorist

Sub jhoott! The biggest joke these days is that India China Pakistan military’s exposed as junk outfits!

Specially you guys and the Chinese weapons. Aik nay bhee IDF shield penetrate nahi karni!

Not even one missile system of yous or the Chinese. I’m excusing ourselves cuz we are a poor country.

Ghattiya piece of shit military’s of India and China.

Indians on YouTube jiving about Iran, oh bhai, Irani regularly beat western and IDF defenses daily.

Tu kar k dikha, as in defeat IDF defenses or western defenses, I’d buy you ass Kreem right now. 😝

I challenge Indians here to name me one weapon theys got that is better than an equivalent Irani weapon. Aur Jo k aap nay khud banaya hae…..not brahmos or Ruddra mayzile.

😝

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back