Whatever

Sarrkaan Ich tuttiyaan maarna Taada khandani pesha hae ga!

Taanu sharam ne aandi?

Sub de saamnay tuttiyaan ker dena?

Oh bhaaaaannnnchhhhh…..😝🫡

Paa G, taanu 21 topon di salami!

Oh bhaaaaaannnnccchhhhh😝
Take a train ride sometime around here, and catch all the early morning trackside action.

ain't nobody more ethno-nat than the Jap-a-neez

these nibbas won't even have Koreans or Chinese in their list of certified Japanese proper ✅

lol

ain't nobody more ethno-nat than the Jap-a-neez

these nibbas won't even have Koreans or Chinese in their list of certified Japanese proper ✅

lol
Oh bhai here nobody allowed. Very xenophobic place. Phateechar lower caste missionary goray struggle to convert the locals. Not an easy task. This is Japan’s secret of very strict quality control to keep everyone out at all cost.

Oh bhai here nobody allowed. Very xenophobic place. Phateechar lower caste missionary goray struggle to convert the locals. Not an easy task. This is Japan’s secret of very strict quality control to keep everyone out at all cost.
I know, very insular society.. and as weird as insular.. I have a translator friend there, married to a Jap lady by some weird chance.

sahi hai, but.. barely legal cartoons with tentacles etc, capsule hotels, eat alone restaurants where you dont see anyone's face, love dolls, geishas, the yakuza, martial arts, ninjas and samurai.. honor and seppuku.. kamikazi mitsubishi fighters in ww2

.. lotsa weird quirks and kinks.. fascinating, I so hope to visit one of these times.

the flip side too.. they're absolutely fascinated by other cultures, just don't want them taking over.. hence the underground xtianity scene and secret churches (harami missionaries)

wonder if they were always like this or dropping a nuke on them altered their consciousness.

Zen, bonsai trees and spirituality too... kinda like India, if you think about.. only not dirty and poor like us gangouse.

I know, very insular society.. and as weird as insular.. I have a translator friend there, married to a Jap lady by some weird chance.

sahi hai, but.. barely legal cartoons with tentacles etc, capsule hotels, eat alone restaurants where you dont see anyone's face, love dolls, geishas, the yakuza, martial arts, ninjas and samurai.. honor and seppuku.. kamikazi mitsubishi fighters in ww2

.. lotsa weird quirks and kinks.. fascinating, I so hope to visit one of these times.

the flip side too.. they're absolutely fascinated by other cultures, just don't want them taking over.. hence the underground xtianity scene and secret churches (harami missionaries)

wonder if they were always like this or dropping a nuke on them altered their consciousness.

Zen, bonsai trees and spirituality too... kinda like India, if you think about.. only not dirty and poor like us gangouse.

The Japanese embrace technology into their culture probably quicker than anyone else, they really go deep into it

So you get guys basically living through virtually, I don't believe the weird stuff is unlinked

The Japanese embrace technology into their culture probably quicker than anyone else, they really go deep into it

So you get guys basically living through virtually, I don't believe the weird stuff is unlinked
They even got brothels with r3alistic s3x dawls :P

matrix scene, ekdum different, hatt ke culture

They even got brothels with r3alistic s3x dawls :P

matrix scene, ekdum different, hatt ke culture
Maybe they simply don't need people, they have technology

Population of over 100 million

Or maybe they have to follow other orders?

At least they have maintained their integrity, interestingly

Maybe they simply don't need people, they have technology

Population of over 100 million

Or maybe they have to follow other orders?

At least they have maintained their integrity, interestingly
Stems from paranoia, a lot of that

kinda like you lot, just replace the paranoia with dreams of conquest

cant win ? outbreed them

I could post links, but then I'm already a whiskey away from being sent on a vacation to join my crew..

but I want to say and work

I meant whisker, not whiskey .. damn auto word thing.

Stems from paranoia, a lot of that

kinda like you lot, just replace the paranoia with dreams of conquest

cant win ? outbreed them

I could post links, but then I'm already a whiskey away from being sent on a vacation to join my crew..

but I want to say and work
What are they paranoid about?

Fascinating place, the undisputed non white power, if they ever wanted to go that way

High IQ plays a big role in society here. They take ownership and accountability. Japan industrialized 150 odd years ago in the 1800's bhai. Its truly the only first world country in the far east. I been here a while now. Its got its downside as in totally homogeneous.....but still, thank god I don't live in the chutiya west. Saaf suthra civilized crime free country.

What are they paranoid about?

Fascinating place, the undisputed non white power, if they ever wanted to go that way
Dunno, I've never been nuked.

They've ceded a LOT of tech ground to China, Taiwan etc

and auto ground to everyone else

Toyota di gaddi, Hitachi da VCR, Sonny de speakeran.. gold standard till not long ago..

ab vekho

Korean aa gae, Chini aa gae.. Gangou bhi try marr re hai becharey.. goron ki to halat out.. only cream stuff me dominating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back