Whatever

Just watch……aik aur Oct7th waala humla karvana hae abhi Iran nay aur teray ijh raheel key kamar torr deni hae Iran nay.

You will be surprised!
kahan rocket technology, kahan terrorist attacks on civilians

agree, though.. they are masters of dehshatgardi, we are jero

kahan rocket technology, kahan terrorist attacks on civilians

agree, though.. they are masters of dehshatgardi, we are jero
US is the greatest dehshatgard, unko tu kuch ne bolta? Come on now? Saaray arbi khotay are the rundian of the US, but yous lub dem? 😝

US is the greatest dehshatgard, unko tu kuch ne bolta? Come on now? Saaray arbi khotay are the rundian of the US, but yous lub dem? 😝
nope, no love, only binnus

their problems are theirs, not ours

seekho zara hum banio se kuch

141357.jpg

don't worry bhai, mai bhi jald out hone wala hu

Why is Sharma pink and has a line? What did he do

Okay, I had to come back for this to give my 2 cents

What happened in Bangladesh is 1000% US sponsored color revolution like what they did in Ukraine, Iran etc
Bookmark this, sooner or later I'll be proven right as always

Islamists are celebrating but they replaced an Indian autocratic puppet with American backed dysfunctional "democracy" which India doesn't approve of but won't interfere too much into American affairs either for the time being

Attacks on Hindu minority has RAW written allover it to the point where it's not even a conspiracy anymore

Last edited:
Doc is a dreamer, which is fine…..he’s been around. His passion is Iran, nothing else. He just wants Iran to revert back to Zoroastrianism any which way imaginable.

Nothing else interests him. And I’ve totally noticed this same behavior in all Parsis.

These guys know that unless the Shah returns to Iran, they can’t survive and are in an existential crises.

They can’t relocate back to a Muslim Iran.

You are on the money.

I do have other worldly passions though.

UK mullahs have speed limited and banned everyone. So much for the educated upper crust liberal Muslim facade.

Cheers, Doc

You are on the money.

I do have other worldly passions though.

UK mullahs have speed limited and banned everyone. So much for the educated upper crust liberal Muslim facade.

Cheers, Doc
Doc our bradri in da UK are good guys…….they might be pendu, but then who ain’t pendu? Lundsey Graham is Pendu too. So is Trump. And so are both me n you too……😝

Now…….you just sit back and enjoy the ass beating Iran about to unleash on the western toady.

If Iran very publicly busts up Isra-heel aleh salam…….millions of coloreds will get swayed hard.

Sassanian dhamaka bhai……..

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back