• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Wow, stinging.

Very good point, and fair point

Why the hell should I be around to fight on the side of the descendants of the converts who drove us out of our ancestral land.

They mean nothing to me aside from the sentimentality of blood ties ancestrally.

At heart and every fiber of my being my present and future is with the Hindus of India.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why the hell should I be around to fight on the side of the descendants of the converts who drove us out of our ancestral land. They mean nothing to me aside from blood toes ancestrally.

At heart and every fiber of my being my present and future is with the Hindus of India.

Sir, not the point being made I believe

It was just that if you are willing to insist on the enormous multi dimensional superiority of the hypothetical Iran versus Pakistan conflict, why not advocate against Israel which is the actual conflict facing Iran.

If you feel as you do above, why bother to say anything then unless it's just a mischievous jibe at Pakistan, which is what I believe you were called out for, that's it, no boxing gloves from me.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sir, not the point being made I believe

It was just that if you are willing to insist on the enormous multi dimensional superiority of the hypothetical Iran versus Pakistan conflict, why not advocate against Israel which is the actual conflict facing Iran.

If you feel as you do above, why bother to say anything then unless it's just a mischievous jibe at Pakistan, which is what I believe you were called out for, that's it, no boxing gloves from me.

I unlike our sanghis have no special love for the Jews.

I as an Indian am grateful for the help they have given is in our wars and conflicts with Pakistan and China.

But as a Parsi, and descendant of the same people who gave the Jews refuge, in ancient times, when they were driven from Egypt, I believe they are an ungrateful people with no ancestral memory of debt.

I believe India and Israel are natural allies when it comes to Muslims of the expansionist radical violent sort.

There are shades of grey here. Not all black or white.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I unlike our sanghis have no special love for the Jews.

I as an Indian am grateful for the help they have given is in our wars and conflicts with Pakistan and China.

But as a Parsi, and descendant of the same people who gave the Jews refuge, in ancient times, when they were driven from Egypt, I believe they are an ungrateful people with no ancestral memory of debt.

Well this is another very interesting topic, but what you are being challenged on is how do you weigh in on the Israel nation state Vs Iran nation state enmity, in other words do you see a particular outcome given these two ancient houses and peoples are in conflict, you don't have to answer, but that's the question to you.

Btw, I don't know why I mention this, apparently there has never been a Jewish kingdom lasting more than 80 years, before it gets really bad, around Israel's current age, not sure if you had heard this, thought you might find it curious, maybe.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well this is another very interesting topic, but what you are being challenged on is how do you weigh in on the Israel nation state Vs Iran nation state enmity, in other words do you see a particular outcome given these two ancient houses and peoples are in conflict, you don't have to answer, but that's the question to you.

Btw, I don't know why I mention this, apparently there has never been a Jewish kingdom lasting more than 80 years, before it gets really bad, around Israel's current age, not sure if you had heard this, thought you might find it curious, maybe.

I think without American help, the Iranians will obliterate Israel.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I think without American help, the Iranians will obliterate Israel.
That's nice and to the point, perfectly neutral language and not particularly offending anyone's sensibilities.... You hopefully see what's being driven at here.... But anyway, it's not that deep, welcome back.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's nice and to the point, perfectly neutral language and not particularly offending anyone's sensibilities.... You hopefully see what's being driven at here.... But anyway, it's not that deep, welcome back.

Im sure Israelis nor Americans nor Sanghis would see it as neutral and non offensive. But you have an Islamic axe to grind, and Im the convenient whetstone here.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Im sure Israelis nor Americans nor Sanghis would see it as neutral and non offensive. But you have an Islamic axe to grind, and Im the convenient whetstone here.

If that's an islamic axe you feel like you are on the receiving end of then that's just pitiful, talking about damning someone with feint praise, you didn't even intend it I think 😕☹️

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If that's an islamic axe you feel like you are on the receiving end of then that's just pitiful, talking about damning someone with feint praise, you didn't even intend it I think 😕☹️

I meant you and I obviously do not look at Israel Palestine similarly.

You know my views but it is your style not to be direct and go passive aggressive.

So I cut to the chase and spelled it out.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I meant you and I obviously do not look at Israel Palestine similarly.

You know my views but it is your style not to be direct and go passive aggressive.

So I cut to the chase and spelled it out.

Its not about your views on Israel and Palestine, come on Doc, don't insist on a quarrel that's not being offered.

Its about your stated views on Iran in relation to Pakistan in conflict, and your prior lack of views on Iran in real conflict with Israel.

The simple point being, that on a Pakistani defence forum, your emphatic and pointed views on the significant superiority of Iranians Vs Pak, but silence against Israel speaks to bad faith and mischievous goading on your part.

You know what I am trying to say doc.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its not about your views on Israel and Palestine, come on Doc, don't insist on a quarrel that's not being offered.

Its about your stated views on Iran in relation to Pakistan in conflict, and your prior lack of views on Iran in real conflict with Israel.

The simple point being, that on a Pakistani defence forum, your emphatic and pointed views on the significant superiority of Iranians Vs Pak, but silence against Israel speaks to bad faith and mischievous goading on your part.

You know what I am trying to say doc.

Ok so you like waz and rescue are miffed that an Indian has the audacity to spell out what most Indians believe with respect to current Pakistan's capabilities versus a oil flush and military powerhouse Iran that has wayyyyy less access to top tier weaponry than you but on dint of theur own brains and technical capabilities have a military industrial complex that can wipe out Israel with a darkened sky of missiles and is good enough to actually be arming Russia against Ukraine?

What should we do here on PDF? Talk only about India to Indians? And provide entertainment to you with our infighting and huge internal political and ideological rifts?

Why should I comment on Israel when Israel is a friend to India. Why should I unnecessarily add any bad blood to any Israeli reading in and seeing my flags and not knowing my ethnicity?

Im not only a Parsi here. I am an Indian first.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok so you like waz and rescue are miffed that an Indian has the audacity vto spell out what most Indians believe with respect to current Pakistan's capabilities versus a oil flush and military powerhouse Iran that has wayyyyy less access to top tier weaponry than you but on dint of theur own brains and technical capabilities have a military industrial complex that can wipe out Israel with a darkened sky of missiles and is good enough to actually be arming Russia against Ukraine?

What should we do here on PDF? Talk only about India to Indians? And provide entertainment to you with our infighting and huge internal political and ideological rifts?
This is a perfectly legitimate debate in general, I would like to discuss it as I don't agree with it to the same extent, but you were over egging the depth and reality of Pakistan Vs Iran as an actual conflict, it was a bizarre one off incident that ultimately ended in an equally weird amicable way.

the mods clamped down I guess on the promotion of sectarian conflict which really is probably in the rules and understandable.

Note that no one since has really dwelt on that episode, Iranian or Pakistan, it's kind of forgotten and other events supercede.

On Iranian conventional capabilities, to change direction, it's all in theory right, where has it been tested, will they ever? Its pragmatic, ingenious and resourceful but it's all designed to be counter offensive.

I hear their cyber capabilities are serious though.

Iranians seem to actually excel in non conventional militia style warfare which has been more useful.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Oho I am a Zoroastrian. What do I have to do with Islamic sectarianism man!!!!!! (Mods angle)

And you and I both know I was not banned for sectarianism.

But for perceived slight to Pakistani ego of an ex serviceman now living in the UK. And making it an ego issue of him vs me.

Seedhi baat karo. Daro mat. Hum dono mein se ban sirf ek hoga.

Last edited:

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Iranians seem to actually excel in non conventional militia style warfare which has been more useful.

They have fought and ground to a stalemate a brutal 10 year war of attrition. With a vastly superior (to them) armed Iraq.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
But for perceived slight to Pakistani ego of an ex serviceman now living in the UK. And making it an ego issue of him vs me.

Yes that's problem slightly true atleast, but you were insisting on manifesting a conflict that wasn't there and was therefore unwelcome, probably good enough to be considered inciting sectarian views, moderation is never prefect

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts