• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes that's problem slightly true atleast, but you were insisting on manifesting a conflict that wasn't there and was therefore unwelcome, probably good enough to be considered inciting sectarian views, moderation is never prefect

Stunning.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They have fought and ground to a stalemate a brutal 10 year war of attrition. With a vastly superior (to them) armed Iraq.

They certainly have resolve and tenacity, no one serious doesn't underestimate that.

they also know their limitations and despite serious provocations from Israel have the nous to not engage Israel when provoked, that feels wise right now, but also suggests a lot of the big talk is just bluster.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They certainly have resolve and tenacity, no one serious doesn't underestimate that.

they also know their limitations and despite serious provocations from Israel have the nous to not engage Israel when provoked, that feels wise right now, but also suggests a lot of the big talk is just bluster.

You will agree that to an Indian, hostilities between Iran and Pakistan or Afghanistan and Pakistan is a good development?

Do Pakistanis not take great pleasure in skirmishes with sticks and stones between India and China? What should we do about that? Get miffed for instigating interracial tensions?

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You will agree that to an Indian, hostilities between Iran and Pakistan or Afghanistan and Pakistan is a good development?

Do Pakistanis not take great pleasure in skirmishes with sticks and stones between India and China? What should we do about that? Get miffed for instigating interracial tensions?
Yes, I see that pov.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The one who says hes not Nilu is fataoing and says he prefers anonymous Telegram instead.

I'm gonna stop engaging Indians off this group who do not have the balls to identify themselves.

@Mrloveday @Bagheera0084

The invite stays open to

@Guynextdoor and @halupridol

Cheers, Doc
It's stupid to share your real number with online strangers.

If I get a burner number, I will join..

Or Telegram group is the best option

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

There is no necessity. The group is of guys who know each other. Spoken to each other. Seen each other. Know what each does. A bit of family scene as well. This does not happen overnight. Till now I have been the common nodal point. Having interacted with each individual one on one over years. I guess being a Parsi people trust me and know I am not a threat.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There is no necessity. The group is of guys who know each other. Spoken to each other. Seen each other. Know what each does. A bit of family scene as well. This does not happen overnight. Till now I have been the common nodal point. Having interacted with each individual one on one over years. I guess being a Parsi people trust me and know I am not a threat.
I trust you. But I don't trust others especially Sanghi friends of you.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I trust you. But I don't trust others especially Sanghi friends of you

Personally, the feeling is mutual. The group is a democratic one. Every member must pass and approve a new entrant before he's let in. Some are more open and willing to let everyone enter. Others carry baggage and suspicions from here. I am the same. In the end this is a group of my contacts in the real world. From PDF (for now, hence the name). Who agreed to get together mutually. You are free to get in touch one on one. But the fact that you have not shared a number with me does indicate you do not trust me as well. Or have some reason to fear.

Normally in my experience the only Indians who do that are Muslims.

Cheers, Doc

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Abe aa jaa, yaar. I was also reticent but spoke to Doc after a bit of back and forth e-mailing. We are all old school members of this forum. Spoke to Guru once, Sam called but the connection was janky.. kisi din mil bhi lenge, koi tension waali baat nahi hai. Sab unique individuals hain.. Doc is (currently) hardcore congressi, Guru RSS proper, Sam is Sam, farmboy son of the soil.. I just have a strong dislike for congi high command and La Familia but beef eating mostly liberal in social outlook hu.

You would make a welcome addition in our motley crew of political nerds and news junkies. There is a level of mutual respect despite our differences, no gali galauch or name calling etc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@vsdoc
I don't know why this Bagheera pretended to me to trick you.

Can't trust these types

Bro, I believe you and bagheera are one.

There is no two different people. On the old forum I was only reached by and entertained Nilu because if his Maharashtrian Hindu credentials.

Now magically two people have sprouted. And I cannot find two individual email trails.

So ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts