Imran Khan Wife Revelations, extreme manhandling

That is shame.

Physical violence against political detainees like this has a very long history in Pakistan, from mere shoves to a few lathis to even hanging or a bullet in the head. There is nothing new here, either.

Mind you, it does not make this justifiable nor am I condoning it. I am merely decribing the reality of what happens. Those who wish to protest now should also remember their outrage when the table turn, as they inevitably will, and not let it happen to the opposing parties either. Selective outrage is mere hypocrisy.

Wrong is wrong.

Physical violence against political detainees like this has a very long history in Pakistan, from mere shoves to a few lathis to even hanging or a bullet in the head. There is nothing new here, either.

Mind you, it does not make this justifiable nor am I condoning it. I am merely decribing the reality of what happens. Those who wish to protest now should also remember their outrage when the table turn, as they inevitably will, and not let it happen to the opposing parties either. Selective outrage is mere hypocrisy.

Wrong is wrong.

That is the typical mentality. It runs from the grassroot level to the highest level. Mind you in the western world it's the same except their media is so strong that they don't need to physically remove people who don't follow the state narrative, the media propaganda does it for them.

It's a shame. And it always has been.
Remember Dawn leaks and other anti army moves of pml n during 2013-18 l, Perver Rasheed was named the main person in these scandals.
I remember an interview of Pervez Rasheed about his imprisonment during Musharraf Era. He told reporter that they used to shove a piece of wood or danda in his body and would bring her daughter to hear his screams.
Now if a person who has faced such humiliation, comes into power again, how can you expect him to be pro Army?

The Pakistani generals, Amritsari Noora's and Sindhudesh PPP are all a threat to the average Pakistani.

The Pakistani generals recently begged their countrymen not leave their country and remain part of Pakistan. IMF loans have to be repaid and of course the average Pakistani has to sacrifice. The question is, will the average Pakistani remain in Pakistan and repay the IMF loans?

T

Wrong is wrong.

This is why Pakistan is a failed state and many others are not.

T

A nation with no culture, values, morals, ethics cannot run an effective state. We need education revolution, to change this jahil mentality.

A nation with no culture, values, morals, ethics cannot run an effective state. We need education revolution, to change this jahil mentality.
That is possible easily by proper state policies, other nations have bounced back from worse odds.
The thing is, our establishment thrives on chaos and disunity to justify it's overwhelming existence, why would they let it happen? The solution starts from dismantling it, otherwise the conditions rn are very hard on the normal folk, Pakistan's heading to a dark place. PTA buying internet firewalls from China to control Information while the country is reeling, sad state of affairs.

T

Pakistan is only what we have made of it by our own choices and decisions.

Why change it? We seem to like it just the way it is.

Unfortunately your 100% correct aswell. This practise has become normal and part of the nation culture. Do we really believe the public did not love the character assassination of Benazir Bhutto? Maryam Nawaz? Bushra bibi? The politicians know the people love it so that's why they do it, IF they knew their political career will be out of the door they would never dare. Same goes with corruption, bribery, exploiting the weak, dishonesty and the rest, everyone wants to get to the top of food chain and loot, the more the loot the more powerful they are and gain respect.

Not "we" VCheng, it's the mafia that prefers it, it needs all the chaos and disunity to justify and necessitate it's existence.

Not "we" VCheng, it's the mafia that prefers it, it needs all the chaos and disunity to justify and necessitate it's existence.

The "mafia" is made up of "we". "We" ALL make Pakistan what it is, by our choices and our actions, notwithstanding our noble-sounding words, which mean nothing.

What we do, and not what we say, show the world who we really are. And the world can see what we really are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back