Whatever

@Musings Posting since the thread ban. No disrespect to pakPAF guy (don't know him or care), his knowledge on subject regards to caste - genetics is pathetic, and largely based on his own biases on the subject.

The Olympic medal winner I posted pictures of belongs to Ror caste, a group people with very high steppe component in DNA. He's not some random guy. And I posted those specifically to prove a point that steppe people may not look like some Blonde blue eyed Ukranian who "invaded" the Indus Valley.

@r3alist owning land doesn't make you higher caste. You have to be from either Warrior, Priest, Traders, historically to be from higher caste. Ror people are primarily Farmers, artisans, shepherd or cattle hearders. Historically Ror people never held any positions of power. That's the reason behind their reservation.

owning land doesn't make you higher caste. You have to be from either Warrior, Priest, Traders, historically to be from higher caste. Ror people are primarily Farmers, artisans, shepherd or cattle hearders. Historically Ror people never held any positions of power. That's the reason behind their reservation.
Not sure you meant to direct this at me

I am not interested about caste connected to ivc

This region's history is severely under appreciated and neglected so I am more just listening and waiting as hopefully more is done to uncover

Already we can clearly see how ideological this can become in a modern context

Really though it's simply about appreciating what's on the Pakistani soil, for now that's more than sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back