Whatever

ye India me ghoom rahi, but she with a big gora RE biker group organized tour type

ye aa gya fir se

Pakistani Mr Burns

image-5866.png

bro

@Paitoo @_NOBODY_

this is so cool lol :victory:

I knew she had to be Indonesian before I even clicked it heh

@Indos

Indonesian buddies (when I was living in Singapore), made up a good half of my rock music "fan" network at high school heh.... Indonesians are very musically inclined and gifted when they have the time and exposure to rock music I found....heavy metal to some degree too.

I knew she had to be Indonesian before I even clicked it heh

@Indos

Indonesian buddies (when I was living in Singapore), made up a good half of my rock music "fan" network at high school heh.... Indonesians are very musically inclined and gifted when they have the time and exposure to rock music I found....heavy metal to some degree too.

Yup hehe, actually mostly I hear Indonesian songs during my time, but I still hear western song as well.

Personally, despite I can play guitar, but I just a music consumer for the last decade.

Rock music is still very popular, despite it is now already 2024. The most popular musician is Dewa 19 in Indonesia that can be regarded as rock music

I like Andra and the backbone as well

Dewa 19 also like to compliment their song with female singer, particularly during concert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back