What's cooking between China and RSS - The Nation Wants To Know

Godi Media Lallantop has already prepared a cleanchit video for the nation.

"cultural exchange" !

Let us rejoice!

Cheers, Doc

Its a breaking story. Still developing.

Give me some time buddy.

Apparently theres been a clandestine meeting with top Chinese officials and the RSS high command in Nagpur, the RSS Headquarters.

Cheers, Doc
Initial wild speculation is India I would say impressing (if that's the right word?) the Chinese and Russians with their stance on Ukraine and maybe that's opened some new avenues of discussion.

Initial wild speculation is India I would say impressing (if that's the right word?) the Chinese and Russians with their stance on Ukraine and maybe that's opened some new avenues of discussion.

The RSS has ZERO locus standi in such case to represent India or its interests.

So the question then remains

What was the Chinese delegation doing in Nagpur meeting the RSS?

This is a question that should be on every Indian's mind now.

Cheers, Doc

The RSS has ZERO locus standi in such case to represent India or its interests.

So the question then remains

What was the Chinese delegation doing in Nagpur meeting the RSS?

This is a question that should be on every Indian's mind now.

Cheers, Doc
Officially or unofficially? Realistically are they not part of the deep state? Just asking

Officially or unofficially? Realistically are they not part of the deep state? Just asking
OK, what is the deep state? I can describe the RSS-BJP relationship for you, but don't know what is in your mind to find out.

OK, what is the deep state? I can describe the RSS-BJP relationship for you, but don't know what is in your mind to find out.
Really I don't know, my perception is that there is an RSS deep state influence and the Chinese recognise their influence as being positive from their pov, tell me otherwise though.

Really I don't know, my perception is that there is an RSS deep state influence and the Chinese recognise their influence as being positive from their pov, tell me otherwise though.
It's difficult to put it into terms that I am sure you will recognise, so take this comment that follows as an alpha test.

Cheers, Doc
Difference between reality and propaganda...

REALITY

NAGPUR: A Chinese team comprising Hindi scholars, who attended a workshop at Wardha’s Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (Hindi University),visited prominent places in Nagpur, including Smruti Mandir at Reshimbagh on their return trip on December 7. Smruti Mandir houses the memorial of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s (RSS) founder Keshav Baliram Hedgewar.

The Chinese team, which had earlier in the day visited Mahatma Gandhi’s Sevagram Ashram at Wardha, also toured other landmarks in Nagpur, including Deekshabhoomi, where Dr Babasaheb Ambedkarem braced Buddhism with lakhs of followers and the Zero Mile pillar.

PROPAGANDA

This thread and its first post.

Seriously, Doc, expected better out of you. LOL!

The RSS is an organisation committed to the belief that the soil of India that is Bharat (not Hindustan, a foreign word) is sacred to those who owe their loyalty to that soil, and whose beliefs and practices, including religious, social and political beliefs and practices, are linked to that soil and to none other.

The RSS is an organisation committed to the belief that the soil of India that is Bharat (not Hindustan, a foreign word) is sacred to those who owe their loyalty to that soil, and whose beliefs and practices, including religious, social and political beliefs and practices, are linked to that soil and to none other.
A natural outcome of that philosophy is that those who profess the Muslim and Christian faith, and have their loyalty to Mecca and to Jerusalem respectively, can never be considered to be integral to the culture and civilisation that pervades India that is Bharat.

A natural outcome of that philosophy is that those who profess the Muslim and Christian faith, and have their loyalty to Mecca and to Jerusalem respectively, can never be considered to be integral to the culture and civilisation that pervades India that is Bharat.
There is room, of course, for those who commit themselves to the cultural roots that run into this soil. That refinement is described as an understanding of a 'Hindu' being an individual who is loyal to the land, irrespective of his/her religion. Thus, Hinduism, transformed by force into Hindutva (=Hinduness) is a cultural phenomenon, and may belong to anyone, indiscriminately.

There is room, of course, for those who commit themselves to the cultural roots that run into this soil. That refinement is described as an understanding of a 'Hindu' being an individual who is loyal to the land, irrespective of his/her religion. Thus, Hinduism, transformed by force into Hindutva (=Hinduness) is a cultural phenomenon, and may belong to anyone, indiscriminately.
The RSS does not fight elections, and is professedly not a political movement. It does, however, encourage its cadres to support a political party that is committed to its philosophy, the Jan Sangh. The Jan Sangh morphed into the Janata Party, an umbrella organisation hammered together to defeat Indira Gandhi's Congress, and when that umbrella broke up into several components, the RSS-rooted segment that was earlier the Jan Sangh renamed itself the Bharatiya Janata Party - note the difference in nomenclature from the Indian National Congress.

Joe, bigger question is if this thread has any truth in it or it is a misguided propaganda thread...

A bunch of Chinese Scholars visiting a public place associated with RSS while touring a University associated with Gandhi and another place associated with Ambedkar becomes a thread asking what is cooking between RSS and China... How much more hilarious can it get?

The RSS does not fight elections, and is professedly not a political movement. It does, however, encourage its cadres to support a political party that is committed to its philosophy, the Jan Sangh. The Jan Sangh morphed into the Janata Party, an umbrella organisation hammered together to defeat Indira Gandhi's Congress, and when that umbrella broke up into several components, the RSS-rooted segment that was earlier the Jan Sangh renamed itself the Bharatiya Janata Party - note the difference in nomenclature from the Indian National Congress.
RSS workers - cadres - are deputed from time to time to work within the BJP, to keep its objectives clear. Usually, before 2014, the lack of approval from the RSS was the kiss of death to any aspirant to high national office within the BJP. Now no longer so.

Joe, bigger question is if this thread has any truth in it or it is a misguided propaganda thread...

A bunch of Chinese Scholars visiting a public place associated with RSS while touring a University associated with Gandhi and another place associated with Ambedkar becomes a thread asking what is cooking between RSS and China... How much more hilarious can it get?
I wasn't responding to that at all. I was responding to a much more fundamental question.

As far as this particular incident is concerned, those who wish to make political capital of it will do that, those who try to see the wood behind the trees will do that. I am not, just at the moment, involved in those two impulses, but am trying to address the status of the RSS within the Indian state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back