What's cooking between China and RSS - The Nation Wants To Know

hello brother. ek hi baar me tag kiya karo.

names which you add after editing dont get notified.

edit-
I think RSS met them CCP to renegotiate the deal signed by congress.

View attachment 8469

Now I cant reply for 7 hours.

I'm sorry you cannot get in a rebuttal for another 7 hours.

But the stunned silence from the Sanghi camp since the thread started speaks volumes.

To Indians and our enemies alike.

The few feeble rebuttals that have come in have ranged along totally predictable lines of dismissive (conspiracy theories, mountain out of molehills, business normal) to low class abusive low level shakha operative category to the typical Whataboutisms.

Nation would still like to know.

Cheers, Doc

Please do not derail the thread by pulling Congress or any other party in.

This is the RSS. Ideologically the control unit and fountainhead of the BJP.

The party ruling India.

The party in power overseeing Galwan and Doklam.

The party that studiously never opens its mouth about China.

Maybe we will learn why now.

Cheers, Doc
The OP is based on a video by Supriya shinate who is a Congress member. So talking about Congress is not derailment.

As for love of china, we all know which party lost land to china in 1962 and again in early 2010s.

Modi government is the one who took following actions against chinese:
1. Joined quad group and military exercises against china
2. Blocked FDI from china
3. Led income tax raids on chinese smartphone manufacturers
4. Did PLI to move mobile manufacturing away from china
5. Stopped china in doklam
6. Did fight in galwan, and moved forces to LAC in other areas to force a compromise.
7. Start defence exports to chinese enemies in south China sea
8. Banned multiple chinese apps. Because of BJP, there is no tik tok in India, which has become a major social network even in USA

So there is nothing to defend. While congressis can keep crying, we all know that Congress and CCP signed an MOU, the details of which aren't being made public by Congress bootlickers.

The OP is based on a video by Supriya shinate who is a Congress member. So talking about Congress is not derailment.

As for love of china, we all know which party lost land to china in 1962 and again in early 2010s.

Modi government is the one who took following actions against chinese:
1. Joined quad group and military exercises against china
2. Blocked FDI from china
3. Led income tax raids on chinese smartphone manufacturers
4. Did PLI to move mobile manufacturing away from china
5. Stopped china in doklam
6. Did fight in galwan, and moved forces to LAC in other areas to force a compromise.
7. Start defence exports to chinese enemies in south China sea
8. Banned multiple chinese apps. Because of BJP, there is no tik tok in India, which has become a major social network even in USA

So there is nothing to defend. While congressis can keep crying, we all know that Congress and CCP signed an MOU, the details of which aren't being made public by Congress bootlickers.

You are mouthing party lines on Doklam and Galwan.

As such, with Pakistani and Chinese observers (both members and faceless guests) looking on, I will leave it here.

images.jpeg

Cheers, Doc

Kya doc bhai, chinese to ye visits har country me karte na?

Aisa nahi hai Congress ne aise meeting nahi kiya iske pehle

Ab kya aise chote mote baato pe hum log, itna hype karenge? Raga ji ne to agreement bhi kar liya, aur pata hi nahi usme kya hai.

Kya doc bhai, chinese to ye visits har country me karte na?

Aisa nahi hai Congress ne aise meeting nahi kiya iske pehle

Ab kya aise chote mote baato pe hum log, itna hype karenge? Raga ji ne to agreement bhi kar liya, aur pata hi nahi usme kya hai.

Why are Chinese party officials meeting with heads of a "religious/cultural" organisation.

BJP kya mar gayi hai?

Desh ne vote kisko diya? Sangh ko?

Cheers, Doc

Why are Chinese party officials meeting with heads of a "religious/cultural" organisation.

BJP kya mar gayi hai?

Desh ne vote kisko diya? Sangh ko?

Cheers, Doc
Ab ye to unko hi batana padega bhai, ham ko kya malum

A Chinese team comprising Hindi scholars, who attended a workshop at Wardha’s Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (Hindi University), visited prominent places in Nagpur, including Smruti Mandir at Reshimbagh on their return trip on December 7. Smruti Mandir houses the memorial of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s (RSS) founder Keshav Baliram Hedgewar.

A Chinese team comprising Hindi scholars, who attended a workshop at Wardha’s Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya (Hindi University), visited prominent places in Nagpur, including Smruti Mandir at Reshimbagh on their return trip on December 7. Smruti Mandir houses the memorial of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s (RSS) founder Keshav Baliram Hedgewar.

Firefighting. Covering fire. Smokescreen.

Godi media ke sutron ke anusaar 👆

Cheers, Doc

No, RSS is not a deep state. Its more akin to a religious movement which has a political arm as well (among many other things). Are there people adhering to RSS working for the government? Yes. Are there ONLY people who adhere to RSS work in the government / beauracy? Nope! Are there businesses that are pro RSS, yes! Are the majority of businesses in India pro RSS? Resounding no!

You are the mod. Dont need to ask us :)
I was posting, and, by convention, if we post, we don't moderate.

I was posting, and, by convention, if we post, we don't moderate.

Then let me ask you direct Joe.

Do you buy the story that this was a cultural visit of academics.

Please man ...

They are so deluded in their bhakti they will not acknowledge ancestral land lost.

Cheers, Doc

Then let me ask you direct Joe.

Do you buy the story that this was a cultural visit of academics.

Please man ..

They are so deluded in their bhakti they will not acknowledge ancestral land lost.

Cheers, Doc
Until it is thoroughly cleared up, the country will continue to wonder. That is not a good way to open an election campaign.

No, RSS is not a deep state. Its more akin to a religious movement which has a political arm as well (among many other things). Are there people adhering to RSS working for the government? Yes. Are there ONLY people who adhere to RSS work in the government / beauracy? Nope! Are there businesses that are pro RSS, yes! Are the majority of businesses in India pro RSS? Resounding no!
@r3alist
This effectively goes to the core. I hope with the earlier notes, this will suffice. Do feel free to ask for further clarifcations, if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back