What's cooking between China and RSS - The Nation Wants To Know

And thats how we know it is a clear lie. That and other details that have emerged.
Not everybody agrees. There was a sensational note in the presentation, but that does not by itself prove the narrative to be fallacious. If that were so, the vast bulk of political pronouncements would be ruled out of consideration.

@Joe Shearer thanks, I meant a type of deep state influence described more eloquently above, but point taken from previous posts.

You, as a master baiter, know you are totally on the money.

Now please do not dilute our position by giving the perception of collusion.

Leave us to skewer and pillory these guys on this prem se.

Cheers, Doc

RSS, BJP has more in common with CCP than the democratic world.

India should watch out.

@Joe Shearer thanks, I meant a type of deep state influence described more eloquently above, but point taken from previous posts.
My personal take-away might be:

It is a part of the deep state, and is influential in forming opinions everywhere, it rarely interferes in decision-making or administration, except for advocacy of causes close to their heart.
It very visibly seeks to detach itself from the working of government. That may or may not be relevant, only the RSS and its contact persons can say.

You are mouthing party lines on Doklam and Galwan.

As such, with Pakistani and Chinese observers (both members and faceless guests) looking on, I will leave it here.

View attachment 8476

Cheers, Doc
LOL the person literally posting a video from Congress party is accusing me of mouthing party lines.

Irony died there

My personal take-away might be:

It is a part of the deep state, and is influential in forming opinions everywhere, it rarely interferes in decision-making or administration, except for advocacy of causes close to their heart.
It very visibly seeks to detach itself from the working of government. That may or may not be relevant, only the RSS and its contact persons can say.

They are Hindu Freemasons of India. Period.

Cheers, Doc

You, as a master baiter, know you are totally on the money.
I genuinely did not, just listening in tbh, there seem to be divergent views, it could be nothing, could be something, I don't know

This is Ram Madhav. Senior leader and ideologue of the RSS.

This was a year ago. When India was eyeball to eyeball with China at the LAC.

A year ago.

Aur kuch nahin bolunga. Samjhne waale samajh gaye.

Jo na samjhe, wo natakiye.

Cheers, Doc

This is Ram Madhav. Senior leader and ideologue of the RSS.

This was a year ago. When India was eyeball to eyeball with China at the LAC.

A year ago.

Aur kuch nahin bolunga. Samjhne waale samajh gaye.

Jo na samjhe, wo natakiye.

Cheers, Doc
Ram Madhav is a wanna-be strategist who should be locked up and the key thrown away for the good of the nation. I am not aware of what he did in the instance that Doc has pointed out, and do not even want to know, but I do know where he hurt the nation very, very badly.

It was he who together with that scoundrel , Himanta Biswa Sarma, came to a deal with the third in the trio, Biren Singh, to rig a deal for the elections in Manipur, ensuring a BJP victory, and the triggering of the deal to be executed after such a victory, the reservation of seats under the Scheduled Tribes regulations for the Meitei, that is directly responsible for the conflagration in the north-east.

Ram Madhav is a wanna-be strategist who should be locked up and the key thrown away for the good of the nation. I am not aware of what he did in the instance that Doc has pointed out, and do not even want to know, but I do know where he hurt the nation very, very badly.

It was he who together with that scoundrel , Himanta Biswa Sarma, came to a deal with the third in the trio, Biren Singh, to rig a deal for the elections in Manipur, ensuring a BJP victory, and the triggering of the deal to be executed after such a victory, the reservation of seats under the Scheduled Tribes regulations for the Meitei, that is directly responsible for the conflagration in the north-east.

The Sanghis will no doubt also remind you that he was the Sangh in charge of Kashmir policy in the runup to 2019.

Till he eventually fell from grace and favour and is now languishing outside the inner circle.

Cheers, Doc

This was Pawan Khera, a year ago, on the clear links between the BJP-RSS and China.

Take a listen.

The BJP looks to China for guidance. The BJP goes to China for knowledge.

The BJP and the Sangh's world view is that while Muslim Pakistan is the enemy, China is the civilizational neighbour and brother and too big and powerful to annoy or stand up to.

The BJP and the Sangh are incapable of tackling China. And the murmurs of discontent are growing even among their hardcore support base.

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back