What's cooking between China and RSS - The Nation Wants To Know

UC Web Mobile

Share IT

Sab bahar ayega.

RSS, BJP has more in common with CCP than the democratic world.

India should watch out.
What is the democratic world? NATO? We all saw how USA elections were rigged in 2021. When things become unfavourable to the elites, democracy is thrown away. Democracy is a mere facade and nothing else

Firefighting. Covering fire. Smokescreen.

Godi media ke sutron ke anusaar 👆

Cheers, Doc
All you have is an allegation. I don't see the merit in it. Even if somehow RSS is securing some Chinese support the action don't show the government warming up to China in any way.

All you have is an allegation. I don't see the merit in it. Even if somehow RSS is securing some Chinese support the action don't show the government warming up to China in any way.
In fact, drumming up enthusiasm for a rather minor incident undermines the accusations of incompetence and cowardly behaviour that are more plausible and more damaging.

In fact, drumming up enthusiasm for a rather minor incident undermines the accusations of incompetence and cowardly behaviour that are more plausible and more damaging.
Maybe, but if they are mere scholars as alleged it'll be kind of a xenophobic comment calling them Chinese agents.

Cheers, Doc

Don't US have paper ballot system with ballot boxes located at random places without proper security ?? Before BD opposition parties decided to boycott , these Ballots were the same reason they lectured how BD's election / democracy was in danger,

Don't US have paper ballot system with ballot boxes located at random places without proper security ?? Before BD opposition parties decided to boycott , these Ballots were the same reason they lectured how BD's election / democracy was in danger,
Don't be ridiculous.
Repeated investigations have shown US elections to have been among the best conducted in the world.

Quietly seceding territory lost after China use of spiked bats? Possibility!

Quietly seceding territory lost after China use of spiked bats? Possibility!
I can't report you, although I wanted to.
I've been looking at the Forum Book, and would you believe it, there's no section for ignorance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
secede
verb [ I ]
formal

UK

/sɪˈsiːd/ US

/sɪˈsiːd/

to become independent of a country or area of government:
There is likely to be civil war if the region tries to secede from the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back