Where Are Those Today Who Said "We Have Drowned the Two-Nation Theory in the Bay of Bengal" Asks General Asim Munir

He should be more worried that he might have to catch a plane out j just like the rulers of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
No... Pakistan army is well trained in British system unlike many other countries who and to start from scratch

Even Jinnah couldnt force a street rebellion neither could mujeeb it was simply Indian army military victory

I must have missed the news that Bdesh merged back with Pakistan. Oh well...

Yeah, you definitely have, because according to the brightest bhakts from Bishwaguru, Bdesh is now a neo-Jamati Pakistani puppet state engaged in a genocide and forced bathing of millions upon millions of cow byproduct loving Hindutve.

Reality is something Pakistan has a hard time dealing with.

TNT is not dead. There's no merger with Pakistan. Why would Bangladesh give up its sovereignty and independence?

No Bangladeshi I have ever known has said they want to return to Pakistan. Not even Jamaat has said this. Hasina was a tyrant and ruled as a tyrant. She got her just desserts. But just because she's gone doesn't Bangladesh is running into Pakistan's arms. Pakistan is delusional as they were delusional about the Taliban.

India and Bangladesh will come to a mutual understanding because they have to.

Asim Munir should also quote the first part of Indra Gandhi's speech: “We have taken the revenge of a thousand years.” Their purpose was to hurt Muslims when given the chance, who were united as two wings, so she did her part and showed the unity part was weak.
She never said that. Check her speech at

I remember years ago on the earlier version of this forum, in the aftermath of the US withdrawal, how some Pakistani forummers confidently believed that they were entering a new era of dominance or (at least) complete mastery over events in Afghanistan.

We know how that turned out.

Similar is going to happen in BD. Ultimately, religious demagoguery isn’t enough to trump business and development.

TNT never died anyway. Bengalis went for their own Muslim majority state after 71 rather than joining India. TNT stayed TNT but the two become a three.

Also, did the chief talk about anything related to the military. You know like, about tanks, APCs, maybe getting a new standard issue rifle or even armoured vehicles in Balochistan? Or the usual?

What is the purpose of the two-nation theory in this conference? The two-nation theory served its purpose in achieving two homelands for two religious groups. It was just that Pakistan couldn't hold onto the two wings of its nation, and it truly drowned. Asim Munir should also quote the first part of Indra Gandhi's speech: “We have taken the revenge of a thousand years.” Their purpose was to hurt Muslims when given the chance, who were united as two wings, so she did her part and showed the unity part was weak.

@VCheng I don't know how to put it. Indra Gandhi's speech meant something completely different than what this COAS is letting on. It's pretty disingenuous to quote it out of context, or it's just the FA pass mindset to twist things.

As for the Pakistan Army stopping corruption "in the world," it should probably clean up its own house first. On the other hand, how are you going to have the Pakistan Army travel the world to clean up corruption when you don't have enough financial power to do such things?

Lastly, Pakistan can't be undone; there is no promise in this world, and nothing is permanent. I'm sure the Romans and Ottomans thought the same, so look at where it's at now and the region.

Overall, this was the most pointless gathering of figures in Pakistan.
For those who can't understand the idiom, can you explain the original Indira Gandhi's quote and the general's jibe? How did Bangladesh war disprove Two Nation Theory? My understanding of TNT is Jinnah's formulation that Muslims are a separate nation. How did Pakistan's civil war and partition disprove that? What is the general trying to say?

I remember years ago on the earlier version of this forum, in the aftermath of the US withdrawal, how some Pakistani forummers confidently believed that they were entering a new era of dominance or (at least) complete mastery over events in Afghanistan.

We know how that turned out.

Similar is going to happen in BD. Ultimately, religious demagoguery isn’t enough to trump business and development.
Some time things dont exactly look wht they are……
In bigger picture things are much less complicated than on the grassroots

But i can safely say things have been way better strategically speaking since lets say 2020

But this will take time for people to understand that objectives are important not optics

you mean, disprove once Again ?

The TNT was drowned in the bay of bengal with the creation of bangladesh. if bangladesh comes back to pakistan as east pakistan only then the TNT will hold.

do you see that happening ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back